Chill out, dude

By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 15:31 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I saw a dog trying to attack a man. I have experience working with aggressive dogs, so I pulled the dog off him and got it under control. The man punched me in the face for not having my dog on a leash. It wasn't my dog. I don't even own a dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 797
You deserved it 2 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kaleigh090 11

You know, I could see a guy yelling at you for not keeping (what he believed was) your dog leashed. However, to HIT you for it? That goes a little too far in my book. Release the beast and let it eat him.

What ever happened to being grateful of having someone helping you from having a trip to the ER?

Comments

flockz 19

sounds like you barked up the wrong tree.

You may have saved the guy from being seriously injured, and he had the nerve to punch you? I cannot believe the way people behave. I suggest that you press charges against him . I hope that you feel better.

Seems pike there are a lot of fmls where people resort to physical violence after jumping to conclusions. Doesn't anyone think before they act anymore?

Anger seems to take precedence in today's day and age. Sadly, people are quick to respond with anger when they just don't want to deal with it anymore.

I'm sure many do; such events just don't lead to FML posts. "Today I saved a man from a savage dog. Understandably peeved, he asked me why I let my dog loose. I informed him it wasn't mine, and he apologized, then thanked me for helping him. FML"

This is also the main reason you rarely hear anything nice in the news. Doesn't make a good story and the result is, people think the entire world is gone bad.

Lets hope the owner found the dog and kept it from savaging anyone else. Owners like that give good dog owners a bad name!

CheshireHalli 19

I wonder how mean the dog really was if a total stranger was able to calm him down. That fact makes me wonder if the man was provoking the attack in some way as well. FYL, the guy shouldn't have punched you.

It doesn't say the dog calmed down, it says it was under control. OP could have been kneeling on it's neck or something to keep it contained.

CheshireHalli 19

I would consider "under control" to be kinda calm. It's definitely calm when he was "attacking." I apologize for not making my original words clearer, though.

trippythehippy 6

Again we learn, no good deed goes unpunished. Seriously

cmanaus 3

That's when you call the police!

ElishaisSexy2016 9

Um a hit to the face is not a nice way to say thanks for saving his life.... How rude -_-

MorganXAlexander 6

I would have let the dog bite his legs off

I hope you told him it wasn't your dog... If he had any common sense that would really embarras him and he'd learn a lesson. He's still an idiot for even punching somebody at all, though! -_-