Chill out, dude

By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 15:31 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I saw a dog trying to attack a man. I have experience working with aggressive dogs, so I pulled the dog off him and got it under control. The man punched me in the face for not having my dog on a leash. It wasn't my dog. I don't even own a dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 797
You deserved it 2 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kaleigh090 11

You know, I could see a guy yelling at you for not keeping (what he believed was) your dog leashed. However, to HIT you for it? That goes a little too far in my book. Release the beast and let it eat him.

What ever happened to being grateful of having someone helping you from having a trip to the ER?

Comments

That guy is an idiot.. What if it was your dog and the guy attacked you? Wouldn't it occur to the man that the dog could have attacked him again to protect its owner? I know it's not OPs dog but I can't help but wonder what would happen if it was Op's dog..

Definitely should have called the police for that one. Could have had him arrested there and then, after you'd just done him a huge favour. FYL

Tell him it won't happen again, take the dog for your own, walk by his house every day and allow the dog to release the goods on his lawn. If he walks out to complain, remove said leash.

mrperspire 4
wilsonquan 0

release the dog again so it can finish its job

perdix 29

You know how to handle aggressive dogs, but not aggressive people. Your education is lacking.

PhishloverA 14

You never would've thought it would be the person attacking you instead of the aggressive dog

your fault, the dog was saving you from an asshole. the dog had it under control.

This is why I hate how short fml stories are forced to be... Additional details would be very helpful in this case, such as what OP means by "under control" and if anything happened after getting punched... Either way, that guy shouldn't have punched you for that. It never ceases to amaze me how quick people will turn to violence over the most mundane and stupid things.

Bluejaywilde 10

Same here. I have a pit bull who is also a service dog and very sweet, and a random pit bull looking dog charged at my old lady neighbor and I grabbed it and she told me she would call the cops next time she saw it out. So I returned it to it's owner and warned them and the next time I was walking my extremely docile dog outside her house, she called the cops on me.