By Hilary - 23/09/2010 01:25 - Australia

Today, I was trying to relieve a dog that looked like it was choking because it was tied to a pole while its owner was in a restaurant. The owner called a security guard because she was convinced I was trying to steal her dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 165
You deserved it 4 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No good deed goes unpunished, darling. That's why I'm a criminal now.

r6_fml 4

What?! You relieved yourself on a dog?! Well that's just wrong....

Comments

YDI for being kind to animals, you dirty Samaritan. You're a victim of white australia's hypocrisy. :p

jkgfdxb 0

how is being concerned for an animal being nosy? op was trying to help the dog so op obviously didn't deserve it.

twoSides4420 0

agreed. sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some people on this site.

azhein 0

have none of you ever had a dog on a leash? they always pull on it and cough and stuff. she does deserve it. what was she going to do take it off the leash?

No good deed goes unpunished, darling. That's why I'm a criminal now.

Rawrzie 0

why do you always say darling? ._.

CheshireHalli 19

...Because he can? Live and let live! :)

Fuhohohoho... ouch...even with my new display image, my sex is still questioned. I'm going to go sulk for a while now, darlings...

YDI for being an androgynous cartoon character, having a gender non-specific username, and saying "darling" all the time!

r6_fml 4

What?! You relieved yourself on a dog?! Well that's just wrong....

YDI, even if the dog looked like it was choking you knew perfectly well that by meddling with it you were undermining the owner and that would provoke a reaction! i would have done the exact same thing.

I disagree. if my dog was tangled and choking, and I hadn't noticed yet, I would be very glad for the kindness of a stranger untangling him/her.

Meh.You didn't get arrested or anything? Well alright.