By Anonymous - 11/01/2018 19:00

Today, I fell asleep on the couch and my boyfriend thought it would be cute to carry me to bed. He knocked my head on the door frame and I pretended it didn't hurt because he felt so bad, but I shouldn't have. I was rushed to the hospital hours later with a concussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 919
You deserved it 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

As long as you don’t have any problems clinking thearly, a knock on the head won’t do you any harm.

And now we see what happens when you fake it!

Comments

Well, he tried. Get better soon OP! Concussions suck!

exileonmainst 16

As long as you don’t have any problems clinking thearly, a knock on the head won’t do you any harm.

Lobby_Bee 17

Sheesh, how fast was he walking to the bedroom? Looks like he just wanna quickly get rid of you and get the couch all to himself for the game.

Or he didn’t want to drop her on accident so he was hurrying because I highly doubt she’s below 100 pounds and depending on how far he had to go that’s not super easy.

brasenhell 2

He must have really slammed your head hard if it caused a concussion.

It’s the thought that counts...maybe some practice while you’re awake might not be a bad idea...

I had a head injury before that lead to a concussion and that turned into a month long constant migraine so OP I feel really bad for you. I know it must hurt. lots of icing every 20 minutes and hot baths do give some relief. I still get really bad migranes the injury happened anout 4 years ago. I hope your boyfriend will make it up to you and take care of you. Feel better soon.

He must have slammed your head against the wall. A simple accidental knock on the head doesn’t seem likely to result in a concussion. Does he often have accidents involving you?