Catch!

By Jaxter - 18/03/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I was walking up to girlfriend's house when her terrifying Marine Corps dad threw a football at me. Not being very athletic, I surprised myself by catching it. He gestured for me throw it back and I watched it spiral wildy to the left and hit my girlfriend's mom in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 15 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mylifesucks_alot 0

I sympathize. I'm a girl. I'm straight. However, I have the football-catching abilities of a sack of flour. Throwing is something I am even worse at. I feel bad for you because her scary father is probably going to get a whole lot scarier after this instance :(

You must have scored some brownie points with that =)

Comments

GrimGreen 0

Good. Luckily you have a much more higher chance of that happening to yourself. +1 for me.

#8 and #11, ahahahaah. You guys made my day. And seriously, to all the people going on about how this is fake because everyone can throw a football, shut up. Just because he doesn't like football, or doesn't have the skills in it that you do doesn't make this post fake, and most definetly doesn't make him gay. And honestly, maybe he can throw a football, but it was just a bad throw he gave? Grow Up. And to the poster of this FML, Good luck with every other time you see her parents. :] I would think that they forgave you for it though, you apologized, right?

GrimGreen 0

K pal. Don't be such a **** about the grammar, that's a surefire way of admitting you have no other argument and are just pussyfooting your way around my points. You can hide under the pretense of "honor and dignity" all you want. You're still a meat shield for the government and it's sponsors. The fact that you are joining to serve after being exposed to the bullshit that was the Iraq War, shows to me that you are no better than the criminals we have in our governmental chairs. Anyone who joins the military to help our current corrupt government is not beneficial in any way. In fact, you are detrimental to the recovery of this country. Also, I don't think joining the military is a death sentence. It's just a waste of time. You have a higher chance of "getting your head shot off" than me.

frog99 0

Ooo you threw a spiral! Good Job!

fyl cuz you deserved it, maybe learn how to throw a football

Get on his good side and enlist. Or suck up and ask him to teach you to throw.

christopherlove 0

Her dad's a douchebag. He expected you to catch it, but not his wife? Hope the relationship wasn't serious.