Catch!

By Jaxter - 18/03/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I was walking up to girlfriend's house when her terrifying Marine Corps dad threw a football at me. Not being very athletic, I surprised myself by catching it. He gestured for me throw it back and I watched it spiral wildy to the left and hit my girlfriend's mom in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 15 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mylifesucks_alot 0

I sympathize. I'm a girl. I'm straight. However, I have the football-catching abilities of a sack of flour. Throwing is something I am even worse at. I feel bad for you because her scary father is probably going to get a whole lot scarier after this instance :(

You must have scored some brownie points with that =)

Comments

@#72: Be nice to nerds. Chances are, they'll be determining what your next paycheck is going to be. If you're good now, maybe we won't use our super-nerdy skills to ruin your life later. My point is, unless you play a professional sport, your success in life probably isn't going to be determined by your athleticism. If you are athletic, great. If you aren't, great; you're better at something else.

You're a manly man, ain't ya? Hahaha. At least take consolation in the fact that her dad was attempting to bond with you sorta. Good luck.

GrimGreen 0

Yeah #47, there's nothing more manly than dressing up in spandex and rolling around on a sweaty mat, groping and feeling every curvature to another man's body, than having a nice steamy group shower with the team and maybe even being lucky enough to have a nice game of grab-ass. Oh wait, that's what we call gay.

GrimGreen 0

#81, good for you. You'll be the idiot taking orders and getting a shitty paycheck while I relax on a beach in Bermuda with my six figure income. Anyone who joins to serve in the Military is a ******* retard. Sorry, it's true. Enough of this patriotism bullshit. You're a slave who's given up all his freedoms to protect the political interests of corrupt politicians and corporations.

GrimGreen 0

**** you and your life experiences. I hope you get PTSD. What exactly will your life experiences be that will be so much better than mine? Seeing people and things get blown up? Wow! What a positive life experience! Hah, I hate you young idiots that think you're actually doing something important when in actuality you aren't.

Teresa_fml 4

GrimGreen, I saw a bumper sticker that reminded me of you and I thought I would share with you what it said. If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them. :)

dudemitch 0

All you military guys, thank you. You guys made a brave choice to serve, and while it is certainly not right for everybody, I respect you all and thank you for the sacrifices you make. Anyone on here, or anywhere else for that matter, who bashes the military, should be banned from enjoying the American freedoms they have secured for the rest of us.

GrimGreen 0

What freedoms has our current military secured for us? Answer that for me. Also, your suggestion is ******* retarded. Banning someone for bashing the military is contradictory to what the military supposedly secured for us. If you're too dumb to understand that, don't bother responding.