Catch!

By Jaxter - 18/03/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I was walking up to girlfriend's house when her terrifying Marine Corps dad threw a football at me. Not being very athletic, I surprised myself by catching it. He gestured for me throw it back and I watched it spiral wildy to the left and hit my girlfriend's mom in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 15 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mylifesucks_alot 0

I sympathize. I'm a girl. I'm straight. However, I have the football-catching abilities of a sack of flour. Throwing is something I am even worse at. I feel bad for you because her scary father is probably going to get a whole lot scarier after this instance :(

You must have scored some brownie points with that =)

Comments

lol, sounds like a scene out of a bad date movie.

kellster 2

Hahaha, that sucks!! When I was in eighth grade, I scored MAJOR points with my entire class (sarcasm!) when, at a party, I flung a frisbee and watched it wipe out an entire table of open bottles of pop, glasses, napkins, bowls of chips. I literally knocked it all off the table with one single frisbee throw. And that's certainly not at all where I was aiming for it to go!

Teresa_fml 4

LOL @ #27! Marines are all bark and no bite, trust me, I know several. They try to act all big and tough, but, just like the rest of us in the military, they're not.

Well if something seems like it's going too good, it probably is.

I never knew it was wrong for men to not how to play or like American football.

It's alright bro...I'm sure not everyone learns to play sports. Some of the guys posting on here have to make fun of somebody cause they're insecure little pricks.

Hey wrestler, Just cause you like grappling with other sweaty men doesn't mean regular people wanna do that shit. I knew a wrestler back in high school and he was a dick. No one liked him cause he was always trying to act tough and pick on people. Punk got his ass kicked after ****** with too many people. I'm always happy to beat the shit out of someone that picks on people minding their own business. It might happen to you someday when someone doesn't want to put up with your inbred ass.

Teresa_fml 4

#59 - I'm #58, the one that said that people in the military aren't tough. I've been in the military for 10 years, so I know that we are tough in the sense you were talking about, but that's not what I was talking about. I just meant that the OP shouldn't have been so scared of his girlfriend's dad just because he's a Marine. I'm sure like every other Marine I know, he's a nice guy.