Camping out

By Baggabbles123 - 08/06/2009 23:24 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was camping. Me and this really cute girl were hitting it off real nice. It was the last night so we both headed over to my tent to have sex. I was just about to get it in when a raccoon ripped my tent, causing the girl to scream and run away. I got cockblocked by a raccoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 332
You deserved it 9 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A raccoon interrupted you getting beaver, eh?

Comments

wrestling49 0

did u chase after the girl?

wrestling49 0
helloitisme 0

YOU'RE PATHETIC. way to have sex in a tent, dipshit. get a life and stop trying to get in girls pants for a living. man *****.

FMLSJS 0

Owned. maybe the racoon saved you from syphillis. =p coon snagged ur poon. LOL.

mehwhateverr/#25, you are entitled to your opinion that abstinence is key, then I have the right to have the opinion that you don't have the right to your opinion and should be shot in the face. - Carlin I'm tired of people saying sex is such an immoral thing. If you ever do have sex in your life #25, you will think differently. Sex really isn't that big of a deal. It's a fun thing to do and feels good, but it's not like you're giving your soul to someone. It's just a normal human action. Freud's theory also is that what is it.. like 90% of human action is for sex drive? So if it's programmed in our brain to want sex, why not? As long as you're safe and take precautions. A girl saying I want to wait til marriage and abstinence is key - Cute, what a little innocent girl A guy saying I want to wait til marriage and abstinence is key - I'm a total loser and have no game. No girl would ever sleep with me so this is my excuse. I'm a total fag and will never get laid. Why wait til out of highschool? If you're saying you wanna wait til you get out of highschool it's obviously because you just can't get any with the people in there, you need to wait til college to find some drunk fat girl to take pity on you. Do you think that when you turn a certain age or when you reach a certain point you just get hit by something - BAM- I'm ready to have sex now! It doesn't work that way. If you're ready, with the right person, take precautions, WHY THE HELL NOT.

Another rape successfully prevented by...THE COON

Rebel_Blood 0

Okay hilarious story! I can't stop laughing. #55 I like that reason I think I'll remember that next time I go hunting! lol And #78 that's a little cruel don't you think? Some people want to wait and make it a big thing and others do not. But either way having sex does not make you a ***** unless you get paid, and not having sex does not make you a bible thumper. There are plently of bible thumpers doing it. lol But ya GREAT FML!