Butterface

By khfhjfsb - 05/02/2014 00:41 - United States - Downers Grove

Spicy
Today, the guy I was sexting asked me to stop including my face in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 025
You deserved it 22 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mysterious_one 26

sorry dear.. just stop sexting him ..

YDI for sexting in the first place. Never know what's going to happen to those pictures.

Comments

you should NEVER include your face in a sextig photo. also, you shouldnt sext every douche, i think it should be more private than that, so sexting is limited to long term relationships only. ydi

Not everyone wants a long term committed relationship. There is nothing wrong with a casual relationship between two consenting adults. That being said, OP, that dude is a douche, and I'm with the crowd that says never include your face in naughty photos.

Aww sweetie, that sucks. But you shouldn't EVER have your face in those pics, not even if you were sending them to your husband, you just never know...

If it's not your partner and just a random guy, you have to expect he's doing it for your body. As you are doing it for his body. He doesn't like you so he has no reason to a) want to see your face and b) not show other people. I have nothing against sexting your partner (I send my boyfriend pictures when we're apart) but if you're going to put your face in these kind of pictures it needs to be someone you can trust not to show others and who will actually want to see your face.

It's usually better not to have your face shown...and if they are posted online then people can trace them back to you...

Darling if your going to sext make it with a man who loves your face just asuvh as your body. Sexting can be fun and stimulating but justsure don't send them to as shoes like that guy

perdix 29

Some people's "****** face" is so silly or disturbing that it breaks the other's mood. "Fake ****** faces" are even more boner-retardant!

I wouldn't know they all look the same to me cause they are all fake. I'm not good at sex is my point.

perdix 29

#42, well, keep at it, you can only get better, but let me warn you: when you're able to create real orgasms, the faces get even weirder than the fake faces!

Send a photo back with you sticking up the finger, and then never message him again.

doglover100 28

Never include your face in sexts, you don't know where the pictures will end up.

"the guy I was sexting" sorry but YDI for sexting someone in tge first place. Do you even realise what could happen with those photos ? What if he's a 50 year old perv ?

Maybe you look like his sister or cousin lol