Absent friends

By UnwantedDisappointment - 18/01/2019 00:00

Spicy
Today, I accidentally saw my boyfriend's sexts to a guy he's friends with. He's been turning me down for sex for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 878
You deserved it 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, you are not really his girlfriend, you may be his disguise to the rest of the world of his true sexuality. It’s terrible to find out you have been used, but better now than later.

It might be time to have a big talk and move on

Comments

It might be time to have a big talk and move on

OP, you are not really his girlfriend, you may be his disguise to the rest of the world of his true sexuality. It’s terrible to find out you have been used, but better now than later.

I’m sorry you misidentified who the “friend” was in this triangle. Most guys don’t turn down sex for months. That should set off alarm bells!

EmDizzle2007 28

this isn't really an FML, and you didn't "deserve". probably should've just talked to him instead of posting here. he's probably scared as shit to be "out", if you care... talk, listen, comfort, then move on.

It’s a shame he wasn’t honest with you. Depending on where you live or on his family situation, it might be problematic or even dangerous for him to come out. Please don’t out him out of anger or hurt. Not that you don’t have to right to be angry and hurt and to tell him so in private. You do.

VenomMouth 2

When you have a boyfriend for a long time and he turns out gay