Baseless assumptions

By afafakfhsg - 19/02/2011 00:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in bed, about to fall asleep, when I remembered something funny. While trying not to laugh, I started grunting and biting my lip, when suddenly my brother walked by my door. He refuses to believe that I wasn't masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 380
You deserved it 12 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peasanthunter_fml 0

Trying to use fml to help in your cover story is a horrible plan.

rebekahmarie 0

...So lying in your bed laughing automatically means you're masturbating?

Comments

If i was there, you would b doing more then just biting ur lip ;)

close the door and lock it since you apparently still live at home... next time might be your parents- try telling them you were holding in a laugh.

katieebug 0

wait, you started grunting?? hahahaha :D

Sounds to me like you were masturbating. Tell your brother to mind his own business.

myselfami 1

I hope you learned your lesson from this. Just laugh next time.

mattxhavoc 2

Who's brother comes in when he hears their sister grunting? FYL.

"Today, I wrote a FMLife post to convince my brother that I wasnt masturbating" Why would you try to hold in mild laughter while in bed alone, why would you grunt and bite your lip trying to hold in laughter. I honestly had to hold in laughter in bed last night because of something I thought of, but I was in bed with my girlfriend who was already asleep, so there was a point to holding it in. All I did was shake back and forth and make barely audible sounds. You got caught masturbater!

Why should you care what he thinks. If you were masturbating; then you were masturbating. If you were laughing; then you were laughing. Bottom line, it just doesn't make any difference

Raynes_worlde 0

Bahahahahaha definite fail (did I use it correctly I don't wanna start another word war sheesh) if I were you I'd take my brother to a therapist for "walking by your door suddenly"