Bad boy

By MikeIsMaster - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - South Africa

Today, I invited my boss for supper as we get on pretty well. Everything was going well, until my German Shepherd bit him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 574
You deserved it 5 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RJB 0

I bet the dog read your mind about what you wanted to do to him..dont lie...

yessirfosho 0

Comments

do20ss 4

yea put it down!! and if u have a cat, to prevent future instances like this put it down too.

Averizzle 0

ur a failure! u always will be a failure! ur parents won't love u and u will die alone! p and FYL!

yessirfosho 0
Jrook 0

just put them all down, just in case

do20ss 4

er yea everybody n this situation needs put down n make it snappy

xlostwithoutu 0

Wow a dog bit someone, holy shit, that means you have to put it down? *shakes head* I hope u know that you're all idiots.

htownlove 0

why does everyone say he needs to put the dog down?? it's not like the dog went and knocked the boss out

do20ss 4

He better not have knocked the guy out, or we'd have to find the dog's mom....AND KILL HER TOO

Melkezidech 0

Obviously your dog just wanted some meat, and you probally call your boss a dick when you're at home. Therefore, the dog saw the perfect opportunity and went for it. Dog Win.

tweetbaby14 18

this fml seems like it should be your boss' and put the dog down like everyone else said

DeadxManxWalking 27
Nightwing98 22

Let's just put you idiots down.

You only have to put it down if the dog draws blood.

Averizzle 0
goarrows 0

don't put the dog down, GSD are breed to protect there family. He pry did not break the skin otherwise you have no business talking about it on FML

Averizzle 0

Wtf it posted on the wrong comment..

RJB 0

I bet the dog read your mind about what you wanted to do to him..dont lie...

iSitt 0

ydi for not being your pack leader

Cesar Millan quote ftw! lol I love the Dog Whisperer 

Babybubz WTF? You told me you were on the Pill!! Don't worry if it's mine I'll take of my responsibilities! :) Got a name picked out yet?

LOL! I do indeed.. it's Tyler. he should be arriving in about a month. sorry I didn't let you know sooner ;D SUPRISE!

what the hell is supper ? You mean, a SOUPER (a meal) ?

do20ss 4

no such thing as super soup but I have heard of super chronic

no u retards, it's soupper. soupper is a meal that is usually eaten at 10 AM. wow, u guys should do some ******* research b4 u speak.

a meal eaten at 10am would be breakfast. stop calling people retards.

so gay. I bet you have elevensees aswell don't you fatboy

WOW. You probably shouldn't be commenting on anyones mistakes when you can't even spell a word that most people learn in grade three. Great try though!

souper is a real word, it's just not what these people are making it out to be. a souper was a protestant, during the irish potato famine, whom supplied food to the starving.

jasonsaied 1

ok douchebags even if super is real u ppl r still ******* stupid for not knowing what supper is

i'd rather you didn't refer to me as a douchebag, as i was merely being informative and as i am well aware of what supper is, thank you.

Erniesduck123 0

To be fair, all of you are retarded. Supper, the name for the meal at the end of the day in certain English dialects is derived from the French word souper, which is still used to indicate this meal in Canadian French. Supper and souper are synonymous in some parts of Canada. Supper does not always mean the same meal for all regions in the United States and countries in the world.

since this is a FML written in English, I vote it's called supper. if we go to Quebec though, we need to say souper.

monnanon 13

In Britain the evening meal is either called dinner, supper or tea. I grew up saying tea/dinner as my evening meal and supper was the little snack before bed if you happened to have one. Supper is a perfectly legit word.

yottskry 0

Supper is an evening meal. And you're a bit quick with the 'retard' comments.

"Dinner" vs. "Supper" are interchangeable terms based on regional dialect. Some places in the English-speaking world refer to the evening meal as "Supper"and the mid-day meal as "Dinner". Most others refer to the mid-day meal as "Lunch" and the evening meal as "Dinner". Even across the US alone, the terms and their uses vary widely. However, I have also never heard the term"Souper". It seems it is in use somewhere. "Brunch" is universally a meal between Breakfast and Lunch, or at approximately 10AM.

Sleeping with the boss is a bad idea. Even your dog knows that!

DTH 0

4ube, u dumbass, supper is another word for dinner or the evening meal

quikwit1212 0

You could have just replied to his comment.

DTH 0

4ube, u dumbass, supper is another word for dinner or the evening meal

damn... keep it out of the room next time fyl

YDI for not having your dog properly trained.

I know, the dinner shouldn't see the eater until it's dead. *wishes this was from Korea, so he can make an easy racial stereotype*