Attention!

By choker - 14/03/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I went to Walmart with my mom. At the checkout line I was eating a bag of chips as my mom bought her stuff. I inhaled while eating and I started to choke. The cashier asked me if I was OK. My mom just waved her hand, and said, "Sometimes she does that for attention, ignore her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 856
You deserved it 8 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

lmao that's like someone dropping on the floor having an epileptic seizure and then their mother going it's ok, she likes to fantasize that she's a fish out of water.

Comments

michael32123 0

if only she could stop chocking on my ****. zing!

hawxfighter_fml 0
TheNonBeliever 0

Choking? naw, that sound is her fighting back the laughter at your 3 inches.

It may be 3 inches long, but it's a foot around

MissDanish17 5

At its just in Walmart, not a store that actually counts.

OuttaMind 0

You should seriously talk to your Mother. :|

Eating while shopping? Strange habit I must say. :-o

Kassad_fml 0

Its normal that people do eat while they shop.. I know some of my co-workers do it :D Your mom is kinda biatch... it just wrong of her acting like that.

nat66623 0

Is choking something you do often then?

alex_vik 0

Since when do people eat in Walmart?

mikesvodka 1

Why would anyone want to shop there in the first place?

#82 The walmart I go to is actually normal, it's really the only store I go to.

Let me guess. You were eating salt and vinegar flavored chips, right? lol btw, your mom's an asshole

HANGtheFREAK 0

lmao that's like someone dropping on the floor having an epileptic seizure and then their mother going it's ok, she likes to fantasize that she's a fish out of water.

This reminds me of a friend of ours. One day in 5th grade, we had a substitute teacher. As we were doing doing popcorn reading, our friend started to have a severe asthma attack. We told sub how he needed to go to the nurse for his inhaler, but she wouldn't let him go. We were pleading with her, "He can't breath.. he needs to go to the nurses office. He has asthma." She still wouldn't let him ******* leave the room.

I don't think he died, that seems like a thing #9 would have mentioned.

If the kid did die, or his lungs were hurt or something, i'm not really sure but I think the sub would be put in jail.