Attention!

By choker - 14/03/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I went to Walmart with my mom. At the checkout line I was eating a bag of chips as my mom bought her stuff. I inhaled while eating and I started to choke. The cashier asked me if I was OK. My mom just waved her hand, and said, "Sometimes she does that for attention, ignore her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 859
You deserved it 8 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

lmao that's like someone dropping on the floor having an epileptic seizure and then their mother going it's ok, she likes to fantasize that she's a fish out of water.

Comments

WTF there is nothing wrong with eating in the store. I work in a store and people eat there all the time, it's not rude and it's not stealing, they're going to pay for it, damn.

Where the hell are you guys coming from with the "it's theft to eat something in the store before you pay for it" bit? So long as you pay for it before leaving the store, it's perfectly fine. And #38, pull the stick out of your ass.

That sucks big time! Not gonna lie! I would hope no parent does that, holy crap! It's alright if you eat something before you pay for it though, as long as they don't have to weigh it. I worked at a Stop & Shop. I know these things. Hopefully you're Mom will take you seriously if it happens again! D:

kandy_fml 0

LOL @ #38. Get off your high horse. There is nothing wrong with eating food in a grocery store. There was also no need to assume that the sender is a spoiled brat. Way to make yourself look like a jackass.

OP, your mom sucks for letting you choke. I have to agree with those who says there's nothing wrong with eating in a grocery store, as long as you pay for it. Once when I was younger, I went shopping with my mom and I was really hungry, so we went to the bakery section and Mom let me get a doughnut. Of course, I finished it well before we finished shopping, and Mom had forgotten about the doughnut she let me get by the time we got to the checkout. I reminded her about it and she mentioned it to the cashier, who was so surprised that we admitted it (she explained that most people wouldn't have bothered) that she gave us a coupon for 10% off our next grocery bill.

Um...I have to assume that you often do things just for attention if your mother would react to you choking in that way...

do you do it to attract attention? there's no smoke without fire

#6 I never eat in walmart and you shouldn't i heard people choke in line :D