Attention!

By choker - 14/03/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I went to Walmart with my mom. At the checkout line I was eating a bag of chips as my mom bought her stuff. I inhaled while eating and I started to choke. The cashier asked me if I was OK. My mom just waved her hand, and said, "Sometimes she does that for attention, ignore her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 859
You deserved it 8 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

lmao that's like someone dropping on the floor having an epileptic seizure and then their mother going it's ok, she likes to fantasize that she's a fish out of water.

Comments

well, do you usually pretend to choke if you want attention?

soulonfire928 0

lmao @ #8 That sucks though, parents can be mean :(

damn i hate when parents think they know everything

lmao at #8 but, the question is do you pretend to choke often?

Why do people eat in supermarkets like this? Can they not wait 5 fu*king minutes till they get in the car?

Raven_fml 0

What the hell does it matter if someone eats in a store? Is it seriously some terrible thing? Wtf.

Hey, it's just rude, not to mention STEALING, eating stuff before you've paid for it.

Lichinamo 33

Maybe they already bought it :/

kandy_fml 0

@the sender. If you often pretend you're choking your mom has a point. And if you DO pretend to choke often. That's a little stupid. There are definitely better, more effective ways to go about getting attention. But if you don't do that. Your mom is a bitch. @#18. It never specified anywhere that she got the chips at the store. She could have just brought them with her from home.

I just wanted to say on top of the fact that apparently this person's mom is a bit of a bitch, it's sad if she has to appear to be choking to get any attention from her mom. FYL indeed.