Attention!

By choker - 14/03/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I went to Walmart with my mom. At the checkout line I was eating a bag of chips as my mom bought her stuff. I inhaled while eating and I started to choke. The cashier asked me if I was OK. My mom just waved her hand, and said, "Sometimes she does that for attention, ignore her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 859
You deserved it 8 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

lmao that's like someone dropping on the floor having an epileptic seizure and then their mother going it's ok, she likes to fantasize that she's a fish out of water.

Comments

lol why would your mom say you do that for attention? do you really? if so, then you're annoying and deserved it. if not, then she's a crazy and FYL. my mom did this to me once, but not as meanly. i was choking and she just stared @ me for like 1min as i tried to cough up what was blocking my airway (a starburst). when i asked her why she didn't help she said that she didn't realize i was choking and i needed to use more "hand gestures."

foryoublue94 0

Really? Some parents O.o If I even start coughing a lot when I'm eating my mom's like "ARE YOU OK!?!"

zebendyone 0

Now. The way I vote will depend on the answer to this question: DO you do that for attention? Yeah, uh, I would definitely talk with her later.

why are you eating BEFORE you checked out?

Well, it sucks if you really do that for attention so much that your mom dismisses any signs of "choking" as just you doing the ol' routine, since there are far better and simpler ways to get attention, but my question is, since when did people eat while shopping in Wal-Mart? lmao

wait till you choke and die THEN WHAT, MOM

I really don't like the disproportionate voting on this blog. Maybe choker is a narcissistic attention-seeking bitch. Maybe her mom is the bitch. There is no way for us to know so why is everyone voting for choker? I'm with no. 23 on this one.

scottishxvampire 0

Hah, okay guys, I wrote this just to let you know - And no, I don't pretend to choke to get attention from my mother. Wtf? They were Cool Ranch flavored Doritos. I had bought the chips and was hungry, so I ate them while my mom checked out. Kay?

It sounded like you inhaled specifically to choke. Whether or not that was for attention is left for the audience to interpretate.