Assumptions

By Anonymous - 09/03/2014 19:31 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I was on the subway, when the girl opposite me suddenly started shouting and accusing me of photographing her. I was reading a book on my phone, and I showed her the screen, but I got shoved around anyway by another guy, who threatened to report me for being a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 120
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, damn girl. Settle down there. Some girls are just bitches or think to highly of themselves... Pity that's how some people are today. Either way you aren't actually at fault for anything OP, so you have nothing to worry about. And the worst is when girls act that way and aren't even that hot...

Neither of them seem very familiar with books.

Comments

Hah! Who the hell could the douche report OP to? What're they gonna do, revoke his rail pass for purvy pictures he doesn't even have?

It sounds like she just wanted to cause a scene

Don't worry op. Sounds like she had a bad previous experience. She may have had someone photograph her in the past and she was feeling threatened by you even though no such threat existed.

Yeah. Sure. You were taking pictures of her because she was oh SO pretty. Her absolutely SMASHING beauty has caused her to fall prey to a pervert.

Well depending on how that guy treated you, it might be assault or harassment.

Jeezo, FYL, this girl is a bitch who is clearly paranoid and thinks the world revolves around her! I hope you were ok after OP!

inner_peace 19

Hooray for men now being perpetually labeled as perverts in society. Now just being a man is almost a sin.

squideth 18

Aww poor men, so sad. You men have it so hard :C not.

BradTheBrony 19

He never said that the life of a man was hard, he simply insinuated that men are called perverts far more often than women. Nice job on the thinly-veiled misandry, though.

Reminds me of my sister where whenever I hold my phone at a certain position she thinks that I'm taking a picture of her or video taping her.

Pshh people now a days, sounds like the girl wanted to make a scene and some people live for that.