All you need is hate

By Anonymous - 10/08/2013 21:30 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, my mother-in-law yelled from across the house for me to come quickly. She sounded frantic, so I rushed and asked what was wrong. She said, "Nothing." and that she just wanted to remind me that she hates my guts. She'll be living here with me and my wife for the next two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 651
You deserved it 3 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently she's never heard of " The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

"I'll remember that when you have your inevitable heart attack."

Comments

My mother is exactly like this, except for she is like this with me, not my husband and a master manipulator, if your MIL is incapable of change your wife may need to consider cutting her out of your life, at 30 I have finally done this with my mother, but your wife needs to come to this by herself with your support. Goodluck OP! :)

Kilgore90 4

tell that bitch to kick rocks

If she is living with you and paying rent, then you have to obey tenant laws. But if she is just staying with you, have a meeting in the living room with your wife and Mother-in-law. Tell her she either obeys the rules or she is out. There are no second chances.

ViviMage 38

Is this your house? Then kick her out. I don't care if your wife is having a difficult pregnancy. Your house, respect is required. Or she can get a nearby hotel! My mom smokes and respects the others to leave the house of a non smoker to smoke. Yours can go outside and scream bloody murder.

time to kick her out. you're doing her a favor, not the other way around And she's not very appreciative of it.

Ah, a monster-in-law. I had one of those. Stand your ground, op.

Was that what the fml that was written about you was about?

Pfft! I'd say my house my rules and demand respect!