1, 2, 3… FIRE!

By Username - 11/08/2011 04:53 - United States

Today, I walked out of my house wearing only boxers, only to be greeted by kids with paintball guns. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 983
You deserved it 15 247

Same thing different taste

Comments

joshswensoon15 0

Op you my friend should take revenge!

catharsis5 9

It could be worse. You could be wearing a very expensive outfit.

thisguyy12 0
catharsis5 9

I'm a girl... a very practical and tomboyish girl but a girl nonetheless. You want to check out my makeup collection?

Just make a bazooka that shoots whole tins of paint as projectiles. After being smacked in the face by a tin and being soaked in paint, they will not bother you again!

StopDropNRoll 11

I hope that's cause they're scared not because they're swimming with the fishes :s.

Lol hey atleast there was no way in hell they could ruin ur clothes if ya didnt have anything on really aside from the boxers

WHITE3TIGER 0

paintballs don't ruin clothes they come out with water scense all paint balls are water based so if he was in a suit all he had to do was wash it and he be fine

yourlifesfucked 0

Except if he were in nice clothing, ie a suit, there's a good chance it would be dry clean only. Yeeeaaah...

my guess is that you do this on a regular basis and that the neighbourhood kids finally had enough and decided to retaliate. after all, there is a limit to how much one has to look at unappealing bodies.

Where were you going with JUST your boxers on!?

deathtrap 0

he was going to bone the neighbors wife. also known as the kids mother.

dumaz 2
perdix 29

Exposing yourself to a bunch of kids will be considered more serious crime than the assault on you.

dumaz 2

You set yourself up, dude...their intelligence has studied your habits for the last few months and it's action time! hopefully none hit your balls!