Today, my doctor told me to buy some KY Jelly and a dildo to help "loosen me up" so sex isn't so painful. I haven't been able to have sex for 6 months because it hurts so badly, and now my doctor has basically told me to go fuck myself. FML

by painfulintercourse / 11/22/2010 at 2:36pm / Canada (British Columbia) / Intimacy

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • You should get a second opinion might be something else other than you being not loose.

    #2 - On 11/22/2010 at 5:07pm by TheB0a

    See in context

  • If I were your doctor, I'd tell you just to stick to oral and anal.

    Let me know if your national health care system up there covers physician-prescribed dildos.

    #11 - On 11/22/2010 at 5:25pm by perdix

    See in context