You what now?

By Anonymous - 30/08/2013 16:14 - United States - Redmond

Today, I got home from work a little late due to bad traffic. My wife kissed me, then flew into a rage and swore that I had the taste of penis on my lips, accusing me of cheating on her with a guy. Apparently she got this insane "test your man" idea from some Cosmo-type magazine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 166
You deserved it 3 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

She probably just had the taste of penis on her lips and got confused. Honest mistake, no harm done :D

Comments

Different penis's have a different taste surely so she should only be able to recognise his

bayliebug 14

LOL, I can't imagine saying that to my boyfriend in a serious manner. "YOUR LIPS TASTE LIKE PENIS!" ... What? a MAGAZINE is really telling chicks to check for these things? Well, at least she wasn't stupid/paranoid enough to think it up on her own.

thejimler 9

The whole marketing plan of Cosmo and other women's magazines is to write articles about how to make themselves more pretty and to attract guys, then later on the articles are about "X number of signs to tell if he's cheating on you" with common behavioral traits that most if not all men have. This sows the seeds of mistrust and coupled with that rag's tips for revenge, either leads to the woman cheating/dumping him, the guy dumping her for being a paranoid bitch and possibly destroying his belongings, and the cycle repeats itself.

I will never understand irrational, accusatory women like this. My boyfriend mentions the girls who flirt with him and all I do is chat about it with him and then we discuss guys who have hit on me (we're in a long-distance relationship now) and neither of us are bothered. There's never any need for drama.

Maybe she got confused by the FML about Cheese Wiz ******? Had you been eating cheese?

Tell her you were being a dick all day at work.

So just to be sure, cosmo advises you to kiss him open mouth, suspecting he's just gone down on someone? You should probably expect such drivel from a magazine who thinks not flossing after soon after meals is one of the signs of a good lover. ps OP what did you eat that tastes like rooster? We want to avoid ever ordering that.

carcinogenic 7

And that's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth.