WTF Mom?

By Random - 31/01/2012 14:41 - United States

Today, I found out my little sister is marrying my ex, and that my mother set them up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 826
You deserved it 3 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Andr913 13

Your family is ****** up. Especially your mom.

Comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

Thats gonna make for some awkward family social gatherings.

melonrind 8

Who cares?! All of you will always know that you had him first...

I hope you get over him quick.. don't let them bother you, totally not worth it.

It's not that she isn't over him. It is just wrong in every way. Sorry op.

Tell your little sister that he likes to be pegged in the ass by surprise while he sleeps.

TheDrifter 23

Why would this surprise you? She's younger, prettier and he was too good for you. Even your mother thinks so apparently.

... and the OP's sister replies to the FML.

MrsCunny 1

Haha yeaaa... >.> u should bring up intimate moments at dinner and b all "I remember when...."

Your sister is SUCH a bitch for doing that to you!! And for all those 14 people who said she deserved it, you are heartless. That was wrong of what your mother did.

you tell em! Its just rude to date your sister/brothers ex! What if OP still had feelings for the guy? We dont know for sure that the OP dumped him!

Heartless? How does that constitute being heartless? Maybe insensitive, but that's a wee bit dramatic. You never really know, OP could have been a horrible, cheating, baby killing bitch and sister could be a saint with a flare for cooking, kinky sex and saving burning puppies. So really, calm down, you're going to set off a TIA or something.

melonrind 8

Who cares?? You and everyone else will always know that you had him first ....

ultrabigasstaco 10

Well that really sucks but if she really loved him i don't know what to say.

You know wat you deserve, to get knocked right out

You think she deserved it? Well I think you deserve to get waterboarded and tortured.