WTF Mom?

By Random - 31/01/2012 14:41 - United States

Today, I found out my little sister is marrying my ex, and that my mother set them up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 826
You deserved it 3 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Andr913 13

Your family is ****** up. Especially your mom.

Comments

Does your mother happen to be the anti Christ?

lvl19virgin 0

What's the big deal? It's your ex... You and him split and were over.. Why does it matter?

I would say it's like if u had a job, got fired or lost it, then your younger sibling gets hired and soon after, gets promoted...

I'd say that was an apt analogy but you forgot that it could be a "job" that OP "quit". Either way, if that was the case, I would realise it's not my sister's fault that I don't have that job anymore and wish her well. OP, it's a damn shame that no one bothered to confide in you when they first started dating. Clearly they weren't completely sure they weren't doing something wrong. All you can do at this point is remember the reasons why you were incompatible and wish them the best. Graciousness is a hard-won quality but it will serve you well.

Yup.. It's true! Still, not a cool move, but In years to come I'm sure OP will be over that and she'll get her own,in time :)

omarzrgz 3

64- when u put it that way it actually seams like a even smaller problem. It sucks but there's nothing u can do now

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Do you have a third sister? if so, introduce him to her to see if he tries to hit on her ... if so, you need a couple of dudes to kick his ass... then tell your mom to fuckoff!

Does your mom know he's your ex? I mean, if you only found out they're together now they are getting married, I'm not sure how close your family is and how well you know each other

That's keeping it in the family lol FYL