Whoops

By chubbs - 28/05/2014 21:07 - United States - Vacaville

Today, after waiting 2 hours for my landlord to leave so I could take a shit in peace, I sat down on the toilet. The doorbell immediately rang. It was my landlord, who wanted to let me know that he had just backed into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 231
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you answer the door with your pants around your ankles?

Well I guess you don't have to pay the rent for a few months

Comments

I think it's time to move out. Dealing with that landlord isn't worth it.

It's actually polite that he/she came to tell you it was them who backed up your car! But yea, I hope the two of you can compromise on any repairs, if needed (:

Id love a follow up to this OP! What did you say to your landlord upon answering the door and hearing him out? I imagine it went something like this: Landlord: 'Apologies.. But I kind of just backed into your car..! It's a total wreck -' OP: 'Look, id love to stand here and discuss how badly you've destroyed my car - but right now I really want to go to my toilet and take a massive stinking dump. Can you come back in twenty to thirty minutes? Hopefully I should be done by then..?'

Shit happens --not always where you want it to.

At least your landlord told you. I hope you figured the situation out.

Many, many questions. Why was your landlord there for two hours? I don't think I have spent two hours total with my landlord in 10 years. Were their harsh words? Sounds like the landlord was distracted. Had you been passing gas frequently? Perhaps his/her brain was deprived of oxygen. Did you stop mid-shit to answer the door or did you rush through? A good power shit is difficult to interrupt. In the future, after waiting at least 30 minutes, excuse yourself by stating you have something in the oven. Then go drop a deuce in leisure and make the landlord wait.

FranklySpeaking 11

I hope you actually finished the shit before getting up for the door. You ever hear bad news while being on the verge of ********? Your stomach just hurts ten times worse.

You were holding your shit in for two hours?!?!

Epickitty58 29