What are you doing in there?

By sam - 02/05/2010 00:12 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to do something fun and spontaneous, so we had sex in the disabled toilet in the shopping centre. Little did we know, the male AND female toilets were conveniently being cleaned at the time, so the only toilet open was the disabled one. Walk of shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 300
You deserved it 47 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

lol you ****** in the handi capped bathroom? That adds shame to the walk of shame!

Comments

kk2krazee 0

That nasty as hell... those places are plastered with all sorts of germs.

jjhtown 0

well at least u got some :)

**** in the woods or something. not a toilet haha ;) just in case that happens. that'll be spontanious. ;)

Sparkiee93 3

Well, seeing as you are both retarded the handicapped bathroom would be the appropriate place.

surprised none has played the "omg sex before marriage" card yet.

Let me do that for you, just to clear the air. *Ahem* OMG you ***** why did you **** someone before MARRYING them!?! You are a ******* DISGRACE. Doing the thing that has PROPAGATED the HUMAN ******* RACE since BEFORE RELIGION and certainly BEFORE MARRIAGE is SICK and WRONG. You deserve to be STONED and not in the SICK and WRONG way that TEENS and HIGH POWERED BUSINESSMEN WITH PADDED SHOULDERS do. How could you let him stick his DINGLE in your LADY GARDEN YOU ****? Don't you REALISE that it makes [DEITY] WEEP?! [/sarcasm] That pretty much sums up my thoughts when I read people go on about sex before marriage, only inverted.

And if you just read the words I capitalized, it's even more amusing! OMG ***** **** MARRYING!?! ******* DISGRACE PROPAGATED HUMAN ******* RACE BEFORE RELIGION BEFORE MARRIAGE SICK WRONG. STONED SICK WRONG TEENS HIGH POWERED BUSINESSMEN WITH PADDED SHOULDERS. DINGLE LADY GARDEN YOU ****. REALISE [DEITY] WEEP?!

XCaLX_fml 0

haha good job noticing i new sumpting was missing

You deserve it for being gross and disrespectful. They should have called the cops on you.

I like to **** in handicapped spaces and watch handicapped people make handicapped faces... (or something like that)

Malbec95thousand 1

I'm sure the "sex" lasted 60 seconds or less.

l3allin_all_day 0

this makes no sense how could you have sec if they were being cleaned??

ll_Jacie_ll 0

wow. really? you diserved that.

88sforlife 0

Then You Shouldnt Of Done That At All