By Unistudent - 30/01/2019 13:00 - United Kingdom - Plymouth

Today, I mustered up the courage to take a dump in a public toilet so I went to the disabled toilet in our university library. I did my thing, the flush didn't work, I pulled the red string thinking it would do something and a buzzer started ringing throughout the whole university. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 299
You deserved it 2 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were in the disabled toilet! What were you thinking the string was for? Y’know, the bars aren’t for practicing gymnastics and getting in a quick set of dips!

Just like on "The IT Crowd," when Roy used a disabled toilet and accidentally pulled the emergency cord instead of the flush chain, so he laid on the floor, pretended to be disabled, and claimed that a man with a ginger beard mugged him and stole his wheelchair, then spent the rest of the episode having to deal with the (sitcom) consequences of lying about being disabled.

Comments

WereDictionary 3

Im okay with it. It means I can YDI it twice.

You were in the disabled toilet! What were you thinking the string was for? Y’know, the bars aren’t for practicing gymnastics and getting in a quick set of dips!

Just like on "The IT Crowd," when Roy used a disabled toilet and accidentally pulled the emergency cord instead of the flush chain, so he laid on the floor, pretended to be disabled, and claimed that a man with a ginger beard mugged him and stole his wheelchair, then spent the rest of the episode having to deal with the (sitcom) consequences of lying about being disabled.

"I'm disabled." One of the few British shows I actually like. And thank **** the Joel McHale remake tanked.

geniusness 6

Could've been worse - could have been the cord for an Automated Tampon Remover - and you're a guy.

In a guys bathroom? I don’t think so...

I feel your pain...I hate public bathrooms, school bathrooms, etc. I refuse to use any bathroom except my own...

tounces7 27

You could just explain to them that your disability is clearly mental.

I haven’t seen this in any bathroom I’ve been in