Whack

By Anonymous - 31/12/2010 20:46 - United States

Today, I was making a snowman with my little cousin. I was collecting snow just outside the house, when out of nowhere a snowball struck me in the back of the head and caused me to headbutt the wall. I woke up a short while later to a medic telling me I had a nasty concussion. Thanks, cousin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 873
You deserved it 3 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMafia 0

If they ban snowball fights, I'm coming for you.

There's snow in Texas right now? o.O Cool!

Comments

iSitt 0

Thanks. Now they'll require kids to wear helmets for snowball fights.

planbsponserme 2

your lil cousins got quite the arm there to just hit you with snow and give you a concussion. he should play mlb when he gets older.

GhostDuck 30

A few days ago my friend gave me a concussion playing ultimate frisbee in gym class... the post symptoms make you feel all floaty and stuff. :3

There's snow in Texas right now? o.O Cool!

it snowed like 6 times last year. and 0 this year): it's like 70 right now!

madalynn 11

that doesn't make sense 38, global warming is where the earth heats up, not gets colder.

btnhdude 0

38 was responding to 32 where 38 said he blames global warming because 32 stated that there was no snowfall in Texas this year and 7 times snow had fallen in Texas the previous year.

btnhdude 0

47 the scientific name is climate change and it affects both ends of the spectrum.

giantsfan2010 23

Wow, he must have thrown that really hard.

Yea, really, really hard. I think this FML is fake.

awsomeroncat22 0
zp5 4

He threw it hard enough to make your head hit the wall and have a concussion? Wow. Your cousin has a strong arm.

but what if hes 20 and his cousin 14 or 12 or something?

You fell prey to one of the classic blunders! Never get into a snowball fight with a little shit who puts bricks in the middle of his snowballs. Dumbass.

TheDrifter 23

Damn you Doc, that's just what I was thinking.

xMafia 0

If they ban snowball fights, I'm coming for you.