Well done

By Anonymous - 09/10/2010 20:00 - United States

Today, my husband told me the reason he'd been meeting his high school sweetheart behind my back, and lying about where he was was, out of respect for me. He thinks I'm ungrateful for not appreciating the lengths he's gone to to hide this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 239
You deserved it 3 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then surely he'll understand and appreciate the lengths that you'll go to in order to get him out of your life forever?

adorkable_spazz 0

wow...what a douche. why the hell would you be grateful that he hid it? he is an idiot.

Comments

Yea show him the door and tell him to keep walking!

You should acknowledge his respect for you by reciprocating and making him a sammich.

damn your life does suck, you've just made my life look like a fairytale compared to yours. thanks :)

gothicvamp98 0

lmao you should cheat on him and see how feels about that :p

mad_hatter0666 22
Ladydoll_fml 0

Wow spleenfull, who are you to tell people how to act/think? You're an idiot! Also you look really pathetic telling a casually calm person they're taking it too seriously when clearly you went to a ridiculous amount of effort making a really dumbfounded point. Hahaha pfft.

oh don't tell me...Facebook is where it all started right??!! ANOTHER marriage ruined by Facebook.

tiffyxmac 0
KattAlex 4

Wow, either this guy is a moron that doesn't understand what respect is I.e. not lying to his wife about basically cheating on her. Or he has basically made one of the worst excuses ever to avoid getting bitched out even though it's invitable in his situation.

wow that's ****** up. he's pretty much justifying being a cheating asshole