Well done

By Anonymous - 09/10/2010 20:00 - United States

Today, my husband told me the reason he'd been meeting his high school sweetheart behind my back, and lying about where he was was, out of respect for me. He thinks I'm ungrateful for not appreciating the lengths he's gone to to hide this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 239
You deserved it 3 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then surely he'll understand and appreciate the lengths that you'll go to in order to get him out of your life forever?

adorkable_spazz 0

wow...what a douche. why the hell would you be grateful that he hid it? he is an idiot.

Comments

You could point out to him that he apparently didn't try hard enough, because you found out. You can tell him that if he really respected you, he would have tried so hard that you never would have found out. He's obviously an idiot, so this should confuse him. You're an idiot if you keep him.

the husband told her, she didn't find out. sorry you had to give up in your dreams. I'm gonna go back to being selfish.

0opsie 6

Don't be too hard on him, hiding an affair is tough work

you made me squirt water out my nose!! lol

then make his life easier, dump the ******. tit for tat, show your appreciation for his considerate ways

if you wanted BS like that, you would have married a bull instead. Seriously, he's not worth your time.

HeaRTs_Girl 0

To #29, it's too bad there aren't more nice guys like you, then we'd have less FMLs like this one. To OP, because your husband obviously isn't a nice guy, I'd take some time to reconsider why you two are together. And he seems unstable, be careful around him or you might "walk into a door". *nudge*

I would soooo be like "What a coincidence! I haven't told you about my bisexuality for the same reason. You should bring her over so we can all be happy!"

yea Id get rid of him pretty swiftly. prolly cheating