By Sean - 09/10/2010 20:54 - United States

Today, I got a zero on my math test. My teacher was convinced that I had written the answers on my arm. No answers, just really thick, black arm hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 514
You deserved it 3 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Decide to shave your arms. 2. Shave all your hair, but leave a nice patch that says "**** YOU MATH TEACHER." 3. Show it to your math teacher. 4. Put on your shades and walk away in slow motion. You will gain +4 to your "badass" stat 5. Shave off the rest of the hair and gain +5 to your "attractive" stat.

cantfightfate 0

and who the hell gets their arms waxed? lol

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well since the poster's name is Sean, maybe it is a guy?

cantfightfate 0

and who the hell gets their arms waxed? lol

1-I'm female. I don't wax or shave my arms. My arm hair is just fine... it's thin/sparse and fair. I'm sorry yours is ape-esque... OP - You should have brought that to the teacher's attention and PROVED you didn't cheat.

ugghh arm waxing. that sounds painful...0_0

Haha number 1 has overwaxed eyebrows & a mustache. Must be some kind of Russian hair graft or something.

Arm waxing is for people who are waaaayyyy too self-conscious.

Hahaha 144 is a fag***. You probably don't have a photo cause you're freakishly ugly, so you shouldn't be talking, Kay?

awesomesauceninj 0

ydi for shaving ur arms dumbasssss

I would have go agree #144 is an asshole..

It drives me nuts when people don't have hair on their arms. Looks so fake, plastic, and gross.

sexyninja1998 0

lol, thanks for pointing it out 22, take a closer look at 1s picture and hey theres a stache

thikimo 0

lol 22 win! only people who are too self conscious or metro sexual shave/wax their arms. idgaf

don't listen to them, i'd bang the shit outta you.

#1, it's funny how you say 'we' do that now since most of us here don't shave our arms. I feel sorry for you if you have to shave your arms.

#1 you're really stupid for faking a missing teenager. I hope you know that. :)

144 is to ugly too use a real picture.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
FFML_314 11

Yes, I can see how having hairy arms would make someone appear stupid.

FFML_314 11

Yes, I can see how having hairy arms would make someone appear stupid.

FFML_314 11

Oh wow. OP got a 0, because the teacher assumed he/she was cheating. Not because they are stupid. Is there anyone left in this world with a brain?

FFML_314 11

what is your problem perfect little girl

FFML_314 11

Little girl? How insulting. No problem. Just helping stupid people to realize how stupid they really are.

FFML_314 11

Please, don't make me laugh. Arguing with a person who can't even form a structured sentence, is like arguing with a door. You'll quickly say "im not goin to argue anymore ur a bitch"

46 - You've got to be freaking kidding me.

I'm guessing you don't have very many friends. I feel sorry for you

FFML_314 11

Really? That's it? All that anticipation and that's all you deliver? I'm disappointed. You come on this site and hit on random guys and you're going to accuse me of having no friends. I'm not the one that needs to come online to get attention.

50 - It's barely begun (assuming you stick around) and she's already got two friends (and an unknown) supporting her. So, it appears you're blind, dumb, and illiterate. Good combo.

FFML_314 11

I knew she would give up before even starting.

ok I really don't see where this is going. hope you choke on you popcorn :-)

FFML_314 11

Who called it? "well then shes met her match" Right. You're weak.

in all seriousness why do you stick around to see what people say don't you have a hobby like horse riding or something?

Pen - You did? Thank you! Extra butter, right? Anna - Why does this always happen to you? Moron - Sure. We'll choke on our interwebs popcorn. Just for you.

FFML_314 11

Are you replying or is it a figment of my imagination? I don't stick around. I'm online and I get notified whenever your dumb-ass replies. I don't know, Steff. I'm just that loved. :P

I'll tell you why this always happens to you. it happens because you always have a smart ass remark and people are sick of your attitude that there wrong and your always right.

It depends. chocolate Whopper candies, or a Whopper from Burger King... Moron: She is always right. She's proved it every time.

FFML_314 11

*It *happens, *they're *you're

Hypocrite. You're on too. You should just stop now before you make yourself sound even more stupid than you already are.

how about I leave you here to work out what's going on and I'll go do something productive

FFML_314 11

If you didn't already gather, Pendatik and Steff are actually personal friends of mine. It just goes to show how little you know. Does something productive involve hitting on random guys on FML?

Ew. Never offer me Pepsi. Coke, please! You want balls for this movie? Weird. Hey Pen...

sourgirl101 28

A "smart ass" remark that comes from someone smart. I brought the ju-ju beans!

FFML_314 11

Bahaha! Pepsi is gross. I'm with you all the way on the Coke, Steff.

Mmmm... sourgirl, give me the black and green ones!

Schizomaniac 24

You guys are truly something else...

Freaks? Excuse me. Last time I checked, *checks in the mirror just to be sure* I don't look like I freak! D: Mmm... both please! :) It's going to be a long... err... "showing". Pen - She wants balls. You provide. It's either you or Eli...

sourgirl101 28

Ohh, I like the black ones too!

sourgirl - That's what she said. Bow chicka wow wow.

FFML_314 11

You guys are all crazy, because I'm feeling some Spaghetti at Olive Garden.

Anna - Laaaaaaame. You can't bring that into the show.

FFML_314 11

It's me you're talking too. I'm very persuasive and I will wear my cleavage shirt. That way I can bring weed into the show if I want too. (Not that I would)

You mentioned it, so I'm inclined to believe you would! Also, you can't bring Red Lobster in, either. You guys fai..........crap. I want Red Lobster.

FFML_314 11

Yes! Shrimp FTW! Pendatik feels a bit inferior to shrimp, so we will have to get him something else.

sourgirl101 28

No no, Olive Garden has tiramisu!!!! Screw those Red Lobster cheese biscuits!

Clam Chowder? I've never had tiramisu. I've heard mixed reviews about it.

FFML_314 11

I feel like the luckiest person in the world. Having all of these beautiful ladies and Pendatik to go to a movie with. How about we make a day out of it? Olive Garden for lunch, movie and dinner at Red Lobster.

sourgirl101 28

I love their tiramisu! It's so good, I always get an extra one to go.

Anna - You paying? Yeah? Cool. It's a date, miss sixty-hours-a-week. :) Sourgirl - What exactly is it? What does it taste like? The only reviews I've heard are, I loved it, or I hated it.

FFML_314 11

I will pay if I get a massage from at least one of you.

It depends where you want this massage...

FFML_314 11

No, Pen. Don't take my glory! I would like a head to toe massage. Start with washing my hair and end with rubbing muh feet.

FFML_314 11

BAHAHA! I know Q is up for it. ;)

The argument was a disappointment and I got hungry reading this. I'm going to start leaving typos and misplaced commas lying around if somebody doesn't give me some tiramisu or prawns.

FFML_314 11

LOL, you're welcome to join IF.

sourgirl101 28

Tiramisu is kind of a coffee dessert made with mascopone (Italian cheese). It's very light a sooo good when it's cold.

sourgirl101 28

Damn Imaginaryfoe, I'm so happy to have you join. You were gone from FML for too long. Glad to see you're finally back.(:

Does that mean I've got a shot at getting a massage, too?

I'm a bit late, but I had to stop at the liquor store. My flask was running low, and crappy shows are much better when well-lubricated.

I'm a bit late, but I had to stop at the liquor store. The ol' flask was running dry, and crappy shows are much better when one is well-lubricated.

sourgirl101 28

Haha I enjoyed reading this much better the second time.(: Only half my post show up too.

KiddNYC1O 20

Did you bring enough to share, IrishJane? @ Kidd: If this is death, I am enjoying it far too much to try the other option.

I was going to say that I wasted 10 minutes reading that entire "argument" (can it be called an argument when one person was soundly beaten with little effort from the other person?), but I ended up being entertained by your movie/date/food plans, and it ended up being a very enjoyable ten minutes. :) That was a very long sentence.

KiddNYC1O 20

Haha. Good one, Imaginary- one of FML's originals. Welcome back.

and the winner is??? no seriously who won? I lost track.

You all are evil! You have made me hungry. I mustn't eat the chips! No, I shall. :)

I can't believe I just read this entire thread. flippityflappity sure disappeared in a hurry. I thought she put up a spirited fight for a few minutes. Not bad for a 16 year old kid. Seriously, FFML, pendatik, steff, sourgirl- I want my 3 minutes back.

missrawrzy 0

I'm not sure if thats humanly possible.

missrawrzy 0

That was meant for #70 by the way.

I left because they started talking about food "intelligent"

171 - I love how you mysteriously disappear, and then lo and behold, you've reappeared as soon as people wonder why you left so quickly. No need to defend your honour... there's nothing left to defend.

hey 58 why ru coming and checking on the feed again as well ..... LAME, beat on these fml

Schizomaniac 24

Ahahaha. "Get a life." Coming from the guy who read the conversation.

fmlsxmakexmyxday 0

I like when people get corrected for things. Because usually they spend extra time on their sentance just so they don't mess up and try to sound smart.

203 - Or they're just intelligent and know how to properly write a sentence.

203- or they know how to spell "sentence." 168- LOL I think you're right (:

*arrerrrrerrrrrgh* For those of you who can't read Wookie, that was a shit impression of one.

Lsfml 0

1. Decide to shave your arms. 2. Shave all your hair, but leave a nice patch that says "**** YOU MATH TEACHER." 3. Show it to your math teacher. 4. Put on your shades and walk away in slow motion. You will gain +4 to your "badass" stat 5. Shave off the rest of the hair and gain +5 to your "attractive" stat.

ewwww wax shave do something about it anything

C6Racer 0

What kind of a man would wax or shave his forearms? Unless you're a pro swimmer, that crap is gay.