Welcoming

By Anonymous - 06/06/2014 15:45 - Australia

Today, I was having lunch with my fiancé's family. After he excused himself to use the bathroom, his grandmother glared at me, sneered, "I never liked you" and kept eating while the others smirked. When my fiancé returned, everyone pretended nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 003
You deserved it 8 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your fiancee later, hopefully he'll understand.

Yikes. I think a talk with your fiance is in order. I doubt he'd think you're making that up, and he should really know if his family is unpleasant to you. Hopefully he'll explain to them that they should be civil to you. Maybe Grandma is going cuckoo though.

Comments

he won't believe you, but now you know how they feel.

Hate to play devils advocate but you might want to make sure you are not a bridezilla or something of the like. Try to find out why she doesn't like you. By the way I am rooting for you I hope it all goes well.

Angel_Zelaya 9

Don't sweat about it, if you love him don't let it bother you. Besides, she won't be around forever.

dammmm thats cold, **** them!! u didnt chose them u chose ur fiance! move to another state.

And welcome to my life, while my inlaws have never said they don't like me straight out, my shortfalls always get pointed out when husband is out of earshot.

She'll be dead eventually. Just wait it out.

Soon? Granny could have another 20 years of hate filled meanness to spread.