Wake up, human!

By inveralaska - 16/06/2016 21:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I got a kitten. She decided to sleep on my bed, waking me up periodically during the night by biting my face to make sure I was still alive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 036
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It wasn't to ensure you were alive. She was testing to see if you were dead. I've heard freshly deceased human is a kitten's favorite meal.

Awww it's just showing that it loves you! And on the bright side it's a kitten so that means little painless bites, I'd hope xD

Comments

That's ok OP, one morning my kitten reached out and slapping me in the face with his paw for no reason. I opened my eyes and looked at him, and he's just laying there looking at me like "Oh, did I do that?".

Maybe you snore and she didn't like it :p

this is so adorable. I'm sure waking up that often is inconvenient but looking at their cute, fluffy faces means they get away with so much!

If its really bothering you, use a animal kennel to keep her off your bed and safe.

countryb_cth 38

This is the exact opposite of a problem.

LegitTorture 18

I feel ya. My cat tho, likes to wake me up by snuggling my butt

Mine will stick his cold wet nose into my ear, or will slide his whiskers up my nose. Both have been successful in waking me up from a deep sleep. He then gets his ears scratched and we fall back asleep.

Wow OP. I wish my cat (points to the picture) was that loveable! I call her the demon cat. Try to pick her up and you can be assured you will be bit, scratched, and hissed at not once, but multiple times; before jumping and attacking your face. Consider yourself lucky OP.