Wailing

By katchoo - 03/11/2013 07:34 - Denmark

Today, I had a panic attack when a huge spider ran over my hand. I screamed, wailed, and killed it with a shoe while shouting. Ten minutes later, police slammed on my door. My neighbor called them, saying it sounded like someone was being murdered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 589
You deserved it 8 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Technically someone WAS being murdered. Spiders have feelings too. ;_:

kitkat2701 18

That must've been awkward to explain...

Comments

10 min later.. Smh.. Horrible response time! I hate spiders!

It's a spider...believe me I know people who react worse than thaf...

OP, don't feel bad. I've met people who can't watch Charlotte's Web. They get chills watching the animated spider walk.

The other day I found a big spider in my bathtub. All I did was catch it in a cup and let it go.

I've been there! It's so awkward to have to explain why this little spider made you sound like that!

You gotta go breaking bad style and dissolve the body!!

"What was that noise?!?" "So there was a spider on my hand..."

YDI because it's just a little spider and literally could do nothing to hurt you because, contrary to popular belief, spiders hardly bite people. most of what people think are spider bites aren't

Lots of people are afraid of spiders even though they know they aren't going to get hurt by one- it's not something you can easily control. I think it's unfair to give a YDI on this one, because it was probably something that was beyond OP's control (especially considering she actually had a panic attack from it).

Some spiders can be deadly. I'm not familiar with Denmark's types of spiders, but I'm sure there's a diverse amount.

There's no deadly (or big) spiders in Denmark.

Ins0mau 20

Maybe I'm biased for living in Australia but I tend to think of spider bites as being a big risk.

ok Australia guy, you got me there with your Sydney funnelweb.

Wizzlbang 10

The last fatality from a sydney funnelweb was over 30 years ago. Deaths from spider bites are so rare, it's not even funny.