Wage slave

By Janet - 10/03/2009 13:02 - United States

Today, my boss called me into his office. I thought I was getting promoted because my sales had been really high lately. My boss shut his door behind me and asked me if I could comb his hair with a lice comb to get rid of his lice. I had to do it to keep my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 315
You deserved it 3 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just so you know that is illegal for some one in power to make you do something such as that

Comments

On the bright side, you've managed to never get hit by a bus. someone as dumb as you deserve this. there is no way (unless you are in an underdeveloped country) that you could get fired for this. unless its in your contract, but then, you are dumb for signing that contract.

I'm pretty sure you can sue him for abusing his powers and threatening to fire you if you don't do something that disgusting.

Your boss is a freeak!, also, buy a tape recorder and each time your boss calls you in from now on, set it to record.

... Uhm. Why is no one else concerned about the fact that this un's working with someone who's INFESTED WITH HEAD LICE? The fact he has it in the first place would have sent me packing as fast as possible. The fact he made you brush it out, well. The fact you did makes you a fool. You probably got lice now, too, because not only did you keep your job to work under a man who's hair is infested with parasites, you've been working with this man long enough that they made an infestation in his hair in the first place. You definately deserved this if you stuck around. Find a job that follows health code regulations, yo. That's basic elementary school.

yeah i don't think he could fire you if you refused to do it. #3 - lmfao

You should have refused and if you were actually fired you could sue. That's just ridiculous and disgusting.

Amanda_Ruth 0

#3--LMAO! Though that would make sense...

I agree with #26... He should not be going to work with lice...over here they close down whole schools if one child has lice...I'm pretty sure HE could get fired for not reporting that he has lice and still coming to work...lice are so nasty!