Wage slave

By Janet - 10/03/2009 13:02 - United States

Today, my boss called me into his office. I thought I was getting promoted because my sales had been really high lately. My boss shut his door behind me and asked me if I could comb his hair with a lice comb to get rid of his lice. I had to do it to keep my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 315
You deserved it 3 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just so you know that is illegal for some one in power to make you do something such as that

Comments

That's HELLA illegal. You could have said no, and if he had fired you, you could have sued him for wrongful dismissal.

That is illegal out the wazoo. If he ever makes a request like that again, refuse. If he fires you, sue. And get yourself tested for lice ASAP.

Tested for lice?What the ****?Do you go to your doctor to find out if you have lice?That seems ridiculous to me.

may_cause_fail 0

Yeah, that's illegal, not to mention gross. D:

gqduck 0

That is totally unprofessional

launch a complaint to the ministry of labour lol.

iammeanttolive 0

That's nasty as hell. I would never do that.

you deserve that only because there's no way you could ever actually lose your job for refusing to do that, legally speaking. you had the choice of a) doing it, and getting some proof so that you could sue or b) threatening to sue and getting your promotion. there is NO WAY anyone should get away with that, I don't care where you work. Your boss is a degenerate, but that's besides the point. Go see a lawyer, don't be a moron.

fcuk_fml 0

um... what kind of job is that if you have to comb your boss's lice hair in order to keep your job?! completely gross and completely inappropriate. i just hope it wasn't hair, down there..