Unsure

By Anonymous - 29/11/2015 06:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend emotionally proposed over dinner, and I said yes. Soon after he left, he tweeted, "I just fucked up...." and a few minutes later called me and claimed the proposal was a prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 586
You deserved it 1 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He obviously thinks your relationship is joke, so you either need to talk or leave.

Honestly I would dump him because that's ridiculously immature. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and very emotional and for him to not only make it into a prank but to publicly post on social media is ridiculous.

Comments

If you like his company stay for that, but if you are interested in getting married one day perhaps this isn't the guy. It doesn't seem like he is mature enough to take the next step.

You got caught having sex with your girlfriend on her parents' bed by her mom and the FML is you got free food instead of being yelled at and kicked out? This sounds more like a win to me.

I'd need to know his side of the story in order to judge. However in any case you were hurt and the prank was displayed on social media. He has to have a damn good excuse for doing that.

That's just cruel. Hopefully you dumped him. Find someone who won't treat you like a joke.

Next time he pulls that shit make a huge fuss. "I'm already married to your brother! Why are you trying to propose to your sister-in-law‽"

I man who couldn't stand up his word is not your true man.

Doesn't he realize he can emotionally devastated people like that not a very mature person. I really think you should think about moving on in life is this the man you want to be withbesides how can someone think a prank of this caliber is funny and acceptable