Trick question

By Anonymous - 03/02/2013 21:57 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend asked me if she looked fat in her new pair of jeans. Knowing I was probably about two seconds away from all hell breaking loose, I instinctively tried to save my game, before remembering I wasn't playing a video game. I really need to get a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 592
You deserved it 33 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You have a girlfriend, AND you are an avid gamer?! How in the hell? Teach us your ways!!

Comments

nnnope 26

I don't see the correlation between a gaming obsession and saying nice things to your girlfriend?

If he said something she didn't want to hear, she might have turned off the game, resulting in him losing his gameplay...saving it is the only way to prevent gaming to be all for naught. Then again, no gameplay is for nothing.. This is probably a reoccurring problem, so that's why it is an instinct for him.

Actually I think OP was saying that he knew he could potentially say the wrong thing so his first instinct was to "save his game", but he was dealing with a real life situation, not a game.

nnnope 26

Thank you 42...your reply was the only one that made sense. @__@

Oh, now I see! Sorry good sirs and madams. My apologies for deceiving the public!

"Bitch, you knew what those jeans looked like on you when you bought them. If they don't fit anymore then the answer is an obvious big, fat, jiggly yes." If I was a man I'd be forever alone

If you said things like THAT, then yes, you'd be forever alone.

Yes that was the point I was making. Reiteration is fun isn't it?

Aren't video games supposed to make your decision making skills better? Not worse?

Mizzaroo 13

It depends. Does always ending up as a Sith Lord count as making good life choices?

It depends... I usually intentionally make the stupidest decision available just to make things interesting. But yeah I suppose they do have the potential to level up - uhh... I mean IMPROVE... your decision-making skills.

farewellthebeast 8

Who doesn't love a good loaded question? However next time come up from behind kiss her neck tell her you love her. Note this should work if however it's level 99 and she's that dragon with high defense your screwed just run no one will judge.

You're supposed to save BEFORE you get to the boss. Yeesh...amateur :P

And the right answer to the " does my butt look fat in these jeans" is???

kittytub 12

you're ****** either way. say no, and you imply her butt isn't curvy or big enough. say yes, and you say she's fat. its a dumb question. =/

just run from the room when the question comes.

spiritfang11237 16

OK here is your one time use get out of jail free card: "my dear, that is a very difficult question to answer. if i say no, you will not believe me and accuse me of lying to you. if for some reason they did and i chose to be stupidly honest and say yes, you would dump me. the real question here is why you are asking me this. do you need reassurance of my desire for you? how am i to answer a question you are not saying. to be honest i find you sexy no matter what you are wearing. so to answer your question, you look gorgeous in that outfit but not as sexy as when you are naked." i thank damn lol for showing me the comic strip with this gem in it.

zamkiller03 5

Tell her the trust and say I love u the way u r.. this didn't change anything I look at u.. If u r a gamer, u should know how to play with ur words..

Just say no. Always say no to the fat question, no matter what.

KingCeltic77 18

Answer wrong, you'll need the "invincibility" cheat code.

Am I the only girl who would never ask my boyfriend that? I can look for myself if I look fat and it's a no win answer for him anyways. I think people who ask that are just looking to get into a fight or are "testing" their partners. Both of which are just messed up

yoursucklives 36

i never asked that question too, because i don't have to fish for compliments or whatever girls are trying to accomplish with that question and i also don't buy clothes that make me look fat.