Traumatized knob

By Anonymous - 10/03/2015 19:11

Spicy
Today, I got my first handjob. I also found out today that a girl can pull your skin hard enough to cause it to bleed profusely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 987
You deserved it 4 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1dvs_bstd 41

Bro, did you get a handjob from freddy kruger?

How could she possibly have looked at what she was doing and gone "yeah, I bet that feels good"

Comments

I don't even have a penis, yet I just cringed... imagining that is not something I want to do..

I'm sure this was her first handjob too... Poor OP I hope you're alright!

I cringed a little when I read this. But communication is important, especially during sexual activity of any kind. You should have told her she was causing you more pain than pleasure. Still, I'm sorry that happened to you OP.

my groin spasmed reading this. fyl op for actually suffering it

Damn. I don't even have one and that hurts me.

Bro break up with her. Imagine what the teeth will do to you when she finaly puts her lips on it.

150493x 29

Or he could just talk to her about it.

This frightens be enough to not want to get a handjob

It's possible she was a virgin, and the only comparable experience she could draw upon for guidance was that summer she spent on her grandma's dairy farm. Some cows can be hard to milk and she was determined to finish what she started. It's udderly possible.....

Yeah, I've milked cows and there is no way it would feel go if you did it the same way.

Sounds like there was no lubricant. Aw, sweetie... Next time, either buy some lube, use some lotion, or even use some olive oil from the kitchen!