Tough choice

By Anonymous - 12/03/2011 00:02 - United States

Today, I was prescribed medicine for anxiety. Without it, my stomach churns all day. With it, I shake uncontrollably and my eyes twitch. Now I have to choose between diarrhea and rude stares from people in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 914
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ask for another medicine? There's not just one for anxiety out there, I'm sure there's one that'll leave your eyes and body be :)

Go for the rude stares. Who knows, maybe someone will think that you're winking at them and you'll find yourself a date.

Comments

Just be sure to take then regularly every day and see how they continue to work with your body. I have a friend who has a bad habit of forgetting to take her anxiety meds, so she tends to get with the side effects pretty bad because her body doesn't get used to it.

I have really bad anxiety too. Trust me I feel your pain ask your doctor about Cipralex 10 mg its been working well for me. Hope u feel better and btw peppermint tea helps diarrhea so try that.

gtrgdss 0

I hate that. mine makes me nauseated too.

Got_any_grapes1 4

u should drink eyedrops... antiflood

deidre823 7

That's your fault...chill the hell out.

take the medicine, wear sunglasses and say you have a cold.

Try to get another kind of meds. Mine doesn't do things like that to me. Are you sure your not allergic or that it doesn't make you sick from all the ingredients they have? The only thing that anti-depressants and anxiety meds does to me is make me light headed when I miss a day, or when I don't ween off of them when I am switching to a different kind. You should be able to switch kinds and ask if you need a kind of procedure to switch to a different one if this is your first time switching to different kinds of these meds.

January8 5

@ 42 - You're ****** up. That simple. If you can so easily judge somebody so ignorantly without knowing them on something they can't help, you are ****** up. I've never been this rude on a forum, but **** you. Talking about their failures as if you had ANY inkling of their life. Talking about inventing "imaginery" syndromes that could be entirely real (because I have to deal with the same bullshit every day, and believe I wish mine was just made up). Man up?? Bitch, this person obviously is "manning up" because they still go about their life and day as normal and they've been proactive enough to seek out treatment, but you can't MAN UP passed PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS. Do you know what shit looks like? How about shaking? Twitching? Yep...pretty sure that's real. So before you type something so ridiculously prejudiced, step away from your computer, climb up on your high horse, and **** off. : ) happy day.