Too late

By lynxstorm - 17/11/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend whom I love dearly because he doesn't share his feelings and won't commit. Yesterday, he wrote me a long love letter telling me he wanted to marry me. One of my kids had shoved it under my printer and I didn't find it until after he had moved out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 403
You deserved it 11 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was ready to commit, and you didn't managed to clear things up before dumping him ? Well, you must have messed up the dumping pretty bad to not even give him a hint or a chance to tell you directly he was ready to commit.

ydi for not having sausage rolls for lunch last Tuesday.

Comments

...and he didn't just tell you, because...?

bk64 9

You probably never gave him a chance to explain. Obviously if you let him he would have told you about the note. You can't complain about losing him if you don't care enough to listen to him.

Go after him. You simply don't let someone walk out of your life because a letter got misplaced. Next time try to give him a chance to speak even if he takes it's time to do so. Some people are shyer (not sure if the word exists) that others... It's a matter of understanding. Good luck OP!

Wow, your kids are messed up! You should get back on touch with him and explain what happened.

"...I love him dearly Because he doesn't share his feelings and won't commit." Because, y'know, everyone falls in love with uncaring people.

Oh man. You better have resolved this