By youmothERFUCKErs - 13/08/2012 17:50 - United States

Today, yet again, I had to dye my hair brown in advance of the new school year, because my school doesn't allow "unapproved" colors, even if they're natural. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 166
You deserved it 2 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CodieMotionless 2

What color is your hair naturally? ._.

Sparks808 10

They can't make you dye your hair... That doesn't make sense or seem right at all. You go to a religious school or something? Which still doesn't make sense considering that's the color God gave you. FYL.

Comments

doglover100 28

No one is going to be distracted by a hair color just like no one will be distracted if someone's shoulders were showing.

Why would any parent send their kid to a school like that. The "Conform at all cost" mentality is sickening. Id tell my kids school in no uncertain terms to m **** off. There's nothing wrong with the way your hair nagjrag grows out of your head.

Schools need to chill out about some dress codes.

School rules like that are dumb. Out of all the years I've been in school at least one person had something done with their hair. did that effect learning? no it didn't, in fact people didn't care the slightest. I even did two tones and no one cared besides a few compliments. But then again, most school rules haven't changed in years and since no one wants to take the time to try to change them, they're gonna stay.

Rammer3500 23

If it's legit natural hair you can fight them