By paperbagofdoom - 29/05/2009 05:20 - United States

Today, while working at a certain California theme park in full costume, I was approached by a kid in line, who looked at me and exclaimed, "Hey look, its Indiana Jones!" which felt pretty amazing. His sister, who was maybe seven years old, glanced over at me and said, "No, he's way too fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 681
You deserved it 5 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2? How was Raiders of the Lost Ark a fail? You mean Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? That one George Lucas nuked the ******* fridge on.

WERE you Indiana Jones? maybe you should invest in a Wii Fit or something. gotta keep that name as respected as possible... especially after that Raiders of the Lost Ark fail, he needs all the help he can get

Comments

Childhood innocence and honesty are way overrated.

Deusabscondidum 0

Oh please. People who say that everyone can lose weight and that people who don't are just lazy obviously haven't had weight loss problems.

UGADawg08 1
Rose_in_the_rain 0

For everyone who is saying that he actually is fat, did you stop to think that maybe he's really not? I highly doubt the park would higher someone who was fat to do Indiana Jones. He might be a little more muscular or have a bigger build, but that doesn't actually mean he's fat. And, true, the Wii fit isn't a elliptical machine or a treadmill, but it's still something to help you stay healthy. OP - I'm sorry to hear that. I have always dreamed of working a job like that. But, hey, it's a little kid, she can't really say whether your are fat or not. It's not like she met the real Indiana Jones in person.

#23, shut up as you're obviously a fatass. Yes you can do things to lose weight you ******* retard, everyone can. I ******* hate fat people, and I hate fat people that whine about being fat. And also, not everyone on the FML's who is fat have 'problems' losing weight. I'd say 95% are just lazy fat *****. The end.

poolshark 0

You should have called that little girl "Short Round".

You have a whip on you (and a gun if the costume is correct), you should have taught the little bitch a lesson.

Don't worry about it, to some kids everyone is fat.

It's just kids. Although I'm pretty sad... I love Indi and I NEVER see anyone in costume as him when I go. Rounder Indiana Jones > No Indiana Jones.