By paperbagofdoom - 29/05/2009 05:20 - United States

Today, while working at a certain California theme park in full costume, I was approached by a kid in line, who looked at me and exclaimed, "Hey look, its Indiana Jones!" which felt pretty amazing. His sister, who was maybe seven years old, glanced over at me and said, "No, he's way too fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 681
You deserved it 5 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2? How was Raiders of the Lost Ark a fail? You mean Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? That one George Lucas nuked the ******* fridge on.

WERE you Indiana Jones? maybe you should invest in a Wii Fit or something. gotta keep that name as respected as possible... especially after that Raiders of the Lost Ark fail, he needs all the help he can get

Comments

rice_cake 0

That's so mean! Little kids are extremely lacking in tact so they can sound cruel. But I'm sure they weren't trying to be :)

kingbeau 0

#9, it's not biggest loser style exercise, but most people don't have medical staff hanging around for when the extreme training inevitably injures one of the fat people on that show. Not to mention fat people are fat specifically because they DON'T do "real exercise" as you call it. It's physical activity that people will actually do, which is a whole sight better than nothing. Only personal trainers and gym owners bitch about it not being "real exercise"... Also, on topic, why would they hire a fat indiana jones?

FYL- kids call you fat and you just walk about a theme park all day as a job

Eh, you have more of a life than I do.

if it's any consolation, Harrison Ford is fat now too haha

Kids with such brutal honesty! Well are you? If you aint don't worry about it. If you are, dude, i guess it's time to re-evaluate your life.

Don't listen to what random kids say to you. They mean nothing.

NonchalantSavant 0

Your life was a FML the minute you were forced to work on that attraction (I'm just going to assume you were working there and not ODV/shops). I'm sure the drama you experience there is nothing compared to the mean things kids say to you...or the abuse you receive weekly by angry parents. Be proud that you get to work a job thousands of kids like that little brat can only dream of. :)