By dorrisdoes - 28/07/2014 20:47 - New Zealand

Today, while working an early shift, I was dressing a wound on a gorgeous guy, when he laughed and pointed out some granny panties next to me on the floor. I guess I forgot to take yesterday's underwear out of my pants before putting them back on this morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 312
You deserved it 10 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jazzy_123 20

it had to be the Granny panties and not the sexy underwear. Don't you hate that?

tayymeds 23

hahah just say it was the patient before him. and... check your scrubs.

Comments

ulissey_fml 22

i had heard of drop-dead gorgeous before, drop-pants takes it to a whole different level.

Reusing scrubs defeates the purpouse of scrubs.. Where I work- we change them every day. And especially if you're dressing wounds..

takeitandrun 13

Glad I wasn't the only one who was disturbed that a healthcare worker is wearing the same contaminated pants as they did the day before. Great way to spread disease-causing bacteria and viruses, even if the pants don't look or smell dirty. I work at an animal control shelter and pulling that sort of thing would get you written up and sent home to shower and change because of the contamination risk; I would hope human care workers would be held to an even higher standard.

I'm confused. are you saying us in the healthcare field should buy scrubs and throw them away after a one time use? they're expensive outfits.

I thought that too. Unless she did wash them and undies somehow stayed in the pants

takeitandrun 13

@sweetbliss3 No, I'm just saying they should be washed in between wears. If they wore those pants two days in a row, with the underwear from the day before underwear still in them on the second day it's a pretty safe bet they didn't wash them between wears and that's the problem. They are spreading everything they came into contact the day before by wearing the same dirty pants the second day.

The hospitals I've worked at provide scrubs for the employees, and you throw them in the laundry basker after a day of use. (In every hospital in Norway, and yes -they are public)

I'm not sure I understand the wording of this. Do you mean your underwear fell out of your pant leg?

Many scrub uniforms (especially the white ones) normally have transparent pants. I noticed that most that wear them, also wear those "granny panties" type because you could tell what kind of bloomers they have on underneath. :P

Granny underpants on the ground Granny underpants on the ground Lucky there's no stool In your granny underpants on the ground There's a frown on his mouth, turned upside down Granny underpants hit the ground

ao34501 5

Guess that guy really is a panty dropper.

vividpictures 17

Why were your clothes lying on the floor in front of your patients in the first place? You should start changing at home.

what OP is trying to say is that the underpants were in her pantsleg or something, and she didn't realize that they were there, and said panties fell out of the pantsleg at work

I didn't understand this fml at all until I started reading the comments. Why didn't she mention that she worked at a hospital? And why is her underwear on the floor at a hospital? A lot of details were left out of this.

because she said she forgot to take them out of her pants. Here I'll explain. op wore granny undies the day before, went home, took pants and granny undies off, next day got new underwear and put yesterday's pants on, granny undies slid down the leg of her pants while treating patient ending up on the floor. The part of this fml the most is the fact that you couldn't work out she works in a hospital.

In case no one understands what happened here: She went home yesterday and took off her panties and pants in one go tossing them aside. Today she got up and put on a fresh pair of panties, but the same pants as yesterday (scrubs?). She forgot to take out the pair of panties she had worn yesterday from the pants she reused today. They fell out of her pants leg at the hospital during her rounds or while talking to a patient. She was just lucky the patient didn't know they were hers. This means that she can claim clean up and take them away without embarrassment.