By grann - 15/03/2010 01:39 - United States

Today, while walking to my car through the snow, I noticed the sunroof was open and 2 feet of snow had poured in. Angry, I opened the door to start cleaning. That's when I noticed all the wildlife that had taken refuge inside from the cold. Not only were my seat cushions wet, they were torn open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 884
You deserved it 26 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C_Wicked27 0

Um, YDI for leaving your sunroof open here in Colorado during the month of March. March and April are the two snowiest months here...

katrinasomething 0

How could you get mad at the animals for that? Have a heart. They just took advantage of your screwup... ultimately YDI. xP

Comments

LtHoward 0

Just wanting to let you know YDI OP haha. Shouldn't have a sunroof open in a place that snows.

Fminetoo 0

I can sorta relate, I've left the sunroof open once when it was 90 degrees once, then out of nowhere, we had the rainfall from hell come. It lasted about 5 minutes, I had an inch of water in my car. And there wasn't even a cloud in the sky. You kinda get both, FYL and YDI.

Giorgio272 2

ah that sucks. just claim some black guy broke into your car and get the insurance money. then buy some crack and go to your happy place.

Sometimes I open my sunroof in winter. I like the cool breeze, especially if the other passengers wants the heat all the way up- it's a nice way to get fresh air without it blasting your face. We get pretty cold winters where I'm from (disgusting summers, too though), but never a huge amount if snow. I ALWAYS close it, though. Just in case.

Anyone else wonder if OP really did leave the sunroof open and get wildlifed, or if maybe they've got a pissed off ex with a set of keys and a knife? Just throwing it out there... Some exes are almost impossible to get stuff back from!

MF12 0

I was thinking am irresponsible brother/sister who borrowed the car.

tease 0

oh man... that really sucks.... one time one of the clients parked his outside and forgot the sunroof as well... someone took a shit !!!! all over the transmission :) hehe!!!

exactly what #20 said. i don't get it.