By groomsman - 24/08/2010 12:19 - United States

Today, I found out that my brother is engaged to marry an ex-girlfriend of mine. This comes almost two months after my brother divorced ANOTHER ex-girlfriend of mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 560
You deserved it 3 324

nullfactor tells us more.

nullfactor 0

This is the OP (just signed up, so I could comment). For those who say "who cares and why do you?", take a moment to see the big picture. That big picture contains two words: family reunions! Who in the world would want to see their ex-girlfriends at family reunions? Especially, since their new role in your life is that of a sister-in-law? I'd love to let bygones be bygones, but it's hard to do when they become your in-laws!

Top comments

He learned the sharing lesson too well.

gomerturd 1

keep this one in the holster "how's your wife And my kids" or "Hey want any naked pictures of your wife" Or "my brother here's an environmentalist. He's taken a couple pieces of trash I tossed out and recycled them onto his wives". Seriously dude the possibilities are endless. don't let him forget he's taking your castoffs. At least you weren't dumb enough to marry them!

Comments

He learned the sharing lesson too well.

Kindergarden: Underage marriages and sharing our "toys"

nates0210 0

ode to family sloppy seconds. Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Jafozza 0

YDI for not being able to commit to a relationship like your brother.

tooGee24 0

haha I think u need to stopp introducin any future gf of yours to your brother op.

who cares? you boned her already. give another guy a chance. shit!

she's your ex girlfriend. find a new one and stfu you jealous ********.

bauerd 0

yes but he didn't learn from his bros mistakes

WhyTheFace4 0

well at least now you know why they all break up with you.

IphonFML 6

maybe your brother just hates you and wants to get back at you by stealing yur girls. Ever thought of that?

date an ugly bitch and see waht happens

why does that bother you? this is awesome..everytime you two argue you're sure to win by simply saying "I ****** your wife"

green_eyes124 0
Melaniee_fml 0

he's just getting back at you for peeing in his cereal when you were nine.

Y_U_19029 0

damn he's doing better with your girls than you. maybe sharing was too emphasized as children.

Epic_Phale615 0

Jafozza, your retarded, she could have broken up with him. And his brother sounds like a wanba-be-pimp who cant get his own girl.

Prodigy7 4

What are they, hand-me-down girlfriends?

JustJess666 0

don't feel bad op my big bro has had my sloppy seconds ( they are female and so am I btw) and I'm all good with it... they took his money and drugs and not mine. so who wins?? me haha!!

MissKelly8D 0

another mans trash is another mans treasure.

It's more your brother's FML, isn't it?

chlorinegreen 27

Just think of it this way the want you so bad there willing to settle down (emphasis on the word down) for your brother just so they can be near you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
yolie_fml 0

This would be a VERY awkward situation. And much easier to 'get over' if the brother wasn't such a douche.

PurpleSpaghetti 0

there is a reason why they are ex's and don't forget those reasons, it's not worth it. and it doesn't even look like your brother is good with relationships if he is remarrying so quickly, chances of it ending and costing another fortune is high, just laugh at his face when he is broke

it's horribly disrespectful and creepy. not to mention the timing is screwy. maybe the exs were horrible, it still hurts

MaeeFlowers 0

Obviously there's a pattern here, and an easy fix. kick his ass.

ScoobaSteveDrown 0

or verbally abuse him with tons of "sloppy seconds" jokes

elizzcbs13 0

I guess your ex's like the family that much...feel special op!

patiencek 0

even though it's your ex, I imagine it's still anoying, but not a fml. obviously she is your ex for a reason.... remember that reason. now smile that he is stuck with her :)

nullfactor 0

Good point... HE is the one that has to deal with them, day and night. The FML is the thought of yet another ex-girlfriend becoming a "sister-in-law". Family reunions will have a new level of awkward! -OP

Jeezus buddy you should be on top of the world right now. "My brother married this girl I used to bang. I verbally abused him with sloppy seconds jokes until he finally got annoyed and disgusted enough to dump her. Now, he's marrying another woman... I USED TO BANG HER TOO! BAHAHA MY LIFE IS AWESOME!"

aww man that totally suxs :( look at this way, ur bro got the leftovers from u. at least u got them first 

perhaps they are both ex's because op's brother swiped them mid-relationship

I hope he didn't steal them from you while you were still going out with either of the girls. That really would be an FML!

gomerturd 1

keep this one in the holster "how's your wife And my kids" or "Hey want any naked pictures of your wife" Or "my brother here's an environmentalist. He's taken a couple pieces of trash I tossed out and recycled them onto his wives". Seriously dude the possibilities are endless. don't let him forget he's taking your castoffs. At least you weren't dumb enough to marry them!

wow dude.. this comment was the funniest shit I've read in a while.. you're a natural, you should write jokes for a living.. Rock on!

That really sucks! how awkward would the wedding be, lol