By Anonymous - 25/06/2013 17:16 - United States - Surprise

Today, while walking around town, some guy grabbed me from behind, clutched at my nipples, and said, "That's where I always imagined they were." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 171
You deserved it 4 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kick him in the balls and say "just where I thought they would be too"

Comments

olpally 32

Bitch slap him in the face and say "oh, that's how you hit an asshole in the face."

yawateverok 10

how about u think of a beter comment cus ur joke sucks

How about you go back to the 2nd grade, because your spelling sucks.

hao bout u star spelleeng write? Idiot. And yes, that was funny.

olpally 32

33, you suck at spelling. Thumb me down all you want. I stand by comment, you bitch.

olpally 32

Your comment is just as condescending as mine are 46. With or without swear words. Your point being?

olpally 32

Yeah, just bury me because the trend is going that way. I'll just excuse myself and **** off now.

that'd be best. and try to expand your vocabulary in the meantime. cursing shows ignorance.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

not necessarily 86... olpally just ignore the douche bags of the fml site.

CharresBarkrey 15

Cursing doesn't show ignorance. They're just words. It shows that you're mad, if anything.

where I was reared, cursing shows lack in your established vocabulary. I guess it must be opinion based. But even then, it should be limited to some degree

ginawater19 13

All I know is if I'm not swearing I'm not accurately expressing myself. Simple as that. If I say "clean your room" it doesn't mean anything close to "clean your ******* room you assfuck" ;) ill work on it and I don't like that I do it either but I embrace it cos thats how I express myself. Like Ricky from trailer park boys... Bad example :)

154- you should not be telling anyone to clean their room unless it's your child. And if that's how you speak to your children, I sincerely hope someone takes them away from you before you permanently **** up their lives. That's child abuse.

137 reared is the correct way of sayong brought up. animals are raised

I had hoped it wouldn't come out this way but .....I........I love you too!!!!!!!!!!

176- What is wrong with you? Were you "reared" on pesticides? You sound like a complete ******* prick.

Ray9889 8

High Five him for being correct!

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed by what happened to OP, or that there are other places that the guy thought OP's nipples might've been. Either way, he needs psychiatric help. Or just needs to be thrown in a 6x6 cell. Still, FYL.

DKjazz 20

He needs a tutorial in basic human anatomy.

Nahh, all you really need to know is that the head is at the top, feet at the bottom. Now as for all the stuff in between... That's just too complicated. You can always just grab some random stranger to figure it out on.

I'm just curious as to what he would have said if he did not find them there.

"We'll shoot. Better try again tomorrow."

Man, I love it when people's pictures match their comments! :D

Am I the only one wondering if this is a guy or a girl?

The little circle with the arrow pointing North East means male.

In 25's defense, if he/she is uing the phone app, it doesn't show gender symbols And no 36, the FML doesn't say OP's a guy, take your own advice

58, oh really? Then explain why I can see the gender symbol. I'm also on my phone

Different people have different phones have different apps, It's not that complex of a concept.

I'm on an iPhone 4 and I don't see gender symbols or ops country

CharresBarkrey 15

112 - I'm also on an iPhone 4 and I can see both... Nice try?

If you haven't updated the app you won't. Try updating it. You'll be surprised at all the changes.

ginawater19 13

#58, I hate humans like you. I only use the phone app for FML and it clearly shows that OP is a man. So how bout you reverse that advice you just gave and shove it up your ass.

Well, I'm on a wp7, love the OS on it, but they've always been behind on the apps, so feel free to continue being asshats if you want, thinking you know all there is to know

It actually doesn't show gender on the FML app...

Perdix, we all know you were the man grabbing op's nipples, don't even try to deny it.

perdix 29

#29, it wasn't me, but I was envious of the grabber until I saw the OP's gender. At least, I learned a better excuse than "Nipple Symmetry Check!" None of the women who slap me believe that random nipple checks are vital to breast health.

The nipples are on the breast? Shocker!

Without nipples, breasts would be pointless.

Relax OP. He was just preparing you for secret titty-twisting back attack ninjas!

65, guys are just as vulnerable to tittytwisters as girls.