By HomelessGirl1 - 21/05/2012 05:28 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, while volunteering at a local homeless shelter, I asked the woman next to me how long she'd been homeless. She works there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 766
You deserved it 10 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It is an easy mistake to make OP, she probably found it funny. Come on, if you are working with the homeless you'll learn to accept A, B and C and won't exactly dress to impress--as you probably do not want to rub their noses in it, long hours and expect the unexpected...

When you assume it makes an ass out of u and...a bum out of another.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

Well now you know better than jumping to conclusions

Instead, drive to conclusions. Much more convenient. Or you can walk, it'll take a good hour to get to your conclusion.

You guys should set up: A.) A homeless hugs booth, so every time somebody pays you guys you can spread the love...and the stench. B.) A homeless hospital that runs out of public restrooms. It'll make you guys rich! There might be a few FMLs about it, though.

reddudeover 2

Being homeless is like prison, you don't ask why or for how long unless they tell you.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Do you wear black and white, and walk across blue backgrounds frequently?

Trebie 6

Don't feel bad about that. At one time I wrote for a magazine and was invited to a swanky dinner for magazine writers, editors and publishers. I was introduced to the editor-in-chief of Newsweek magazine and during our conversation I asked him how often his magazine was publshed.