By usafprog - 27/07/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, while spray painting a rocking horse for my kids I left the can outside in the sun. When I picked it up it was hot to the touch and I dropped it. It exploded on impact and now I am more blue than the rocking horse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 587
You deserved it 22 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brenna805 0

hahah you can be part of Blue Man Group now!

Iloveyencheck 0

Comments

LOL if it's a monday you could say you got the monday blues.. HAHA

I very much doubt this actually happened. You can introduce a hell of a lot of heat to a can like that before it explodes, otherwise they'd be dangerous to sell. Unless you live in the desert and left the can there for a couple of hours at midday, I'm not convinced.

You totally deserved it. It's common sense not to put a can that's contents are inflammable. I bet even a child knows that.

No disrespect, but it's just common sense NOT to leave a can of spray paint out in the sun. But, now you know. You WILL laugh about this someday. Maybe after all the blue has worn off. And don't worry, everyone does something dumb at least once in they're life. Live and learn, at least you care about your kids enough to do something for them. Have a nice day. I'm sorry I laughed and may have possibly hurt your feelings.

skittlez_louise 0

LMFAO. but seriously , YDI.

monnanon 13

Surely theres nothing wrong with having a little bit of magic in your life as a kid. Im pretty sure that having a blue rocking horse isnt gonna make the kid think that real horses are blue or feel cheated because their parents didn't give them a scientifically correct toy. I jsut dont understand how a toy painted a certain colour can give kids the wrong ideas, whats wrong with kids being kids for a while?

The site needs a third button for "That's ******* awesome." I would use it on this post.

glitter_kiss 0

you read my mind,a blue person walking down the street would just be epic lol i think someone will probably do this on purpose now XD

uhm, who paints a rocking horse blue? :P

Wow, things piss you off for no reason, then. I suppose it also makes you angry that the horse is made out of wood/plastic, instead of real horse skin?