By usafprog - 27/07/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, while spray painting a rocking horse for my kids I left the can outside in the sun. When I picked it up it was hot to the touch and I dropped it. It exploded on impact and now I am more blue than the rocking horse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 587
You deserved it 22 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brenna805 0

hahah you can be part of Blue Man Group now!

Iloveyencheck 0

Comments

ChefBoy6382 0

never heard of anything like that happening before. where do you live? an oven......

FYL because you couldn't finish painting the horse. YDI because you left the can in the sun. Everyone knows that sprays shouldn't be left on the sun because THAT might be the result.

#12 your a moron he's painting a ROCKING horse not a horse. And OP YDI for leaving it out side.

letitbe56 0

Ahh...today I fall into the category of people who don't know any better along with the OP. It makes perfect sense when I actually think about it that this would happen, but it never would have occurred to me not to leave it in the sun. I think it's really sweet that you were spray-painting a rocking horse for your kids (no D. H. Lawrence references, please...). So it sucks even more that this had to happen when all you were doing was being a wonderful dad. FYL.

aww :( yeah sorry bout that, but now you have a hilarious story!!!

letitbe56 0

Haha, I didn't mean that it happened to me; I was just admitting that I would have done the exact same thing.

inspireme48 0

YDI for not using your common sense.

That's what you get for being a loco moco

my question is. Who the **** paints a horse blue?!?!

dr_house_MD 0

The horse was pink when my daughter used it. I was refinishing it for my son.

ahh, well that makes sense... The mystery of the blue horse is solved lol

Atleast you are not yellow! Hahaha Jk that's racist.